• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best LPVO under 1k

Texaslongshot

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
What’s the best LPVO under 1k? Looking for something reliable that can handle some bumps being carried around on a ranch rifle.

Look around for a Vortex Razor II 1-6x. Great scope that can take some abuse.

Reactions: CSTactical
+1 for the vortex Razor 1-6...I have the original but the E model is lighter and may upgrade to it soon. Built like a tank and def fakes abuse.

Glass is great and the dot is Aimpoint bright in the middle of the day.

Reactions: CSTactical

Great choices right there.

I know of a handful of the Burris being used in 3 Gun, including a pair of them I abuse pretty regularly. The 1-8 XTRII has a well-deserved reputation for being tough as nails.

I haven't heard of anyone breaking one. Even a Google search with multiple titles doesnt turn up any durability issues.

+1 for the vortex Razor 1-6...I have the original but the E model is lighter and may upgrade to it soon. Built like a tank and def fakes abuse.

Glass is great and the dot is Aimpoint bright in the middle of the day.
Other than weight, what are the changes/up-grades to the new 'E' version of the Razor 1-6 ?

Other than weight, what are the changes/up-grades to the new 'E' version of the Razor 1-6 ?

As far as I know it’s just weight. I am thinking about upgrading to it and selling my non-E version.