• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best meal post-Thanksgiving day, ever

Just wanted to say I had one of my favorite meals for this time of year. Warm and succulent, smothered in sauce, onions and pickles. Fries on the side.

Yes, its one of the best fast food sandwiches of all times.

McRIB!!!! nom nom nom....

Don't like it? Fight me...

You prolly were the weirdo guy begging for the the #4 cheese and veggie omelette too huh?

A college professor of mine invented it. I needed an extra credit hour to get another major so he let me make beef snack sticks for a company that wanted to improve their method. He knew alot about meat. P.s. I hate the MC Rib.

Reactions: Slash0311
Slash enjoying his after TG meal from McDonalds:
20211126_125151.jpg

Yes, I eat at McDumpster from time to time. I always preface that meal by saying, "I'm feeling like eating out of a dumpster."

Just wanted to say I had one of my favorite meals for this time of year. Warm and succulent, smothered in sauce, onions and pickles. Fries on the side.

Yes, its one of the best fast food sandwiches of all times.

McRIB!!!! nom nom nom....

Don't like it? Fight me...
I believe Ive got ya beat.

I had to drive for several hours, I figured surely something would be open. Nope.

My Thanksgiving supper was a quart of lime Gatorade, a Snickers bar, and half a bag of chili cheese fritos.

McSick :sick:

Guess I just took for granted everbody ate warmed up turkey w/cheddar cheese sandwichs for at least 3 days after Tgivn. Aint so bad since I like em ☺️

I was about to eat a burger from burgerking a few yrs ago. They saved me by putting mayo on it despite being told not to. Threw it out the window. Probably made a possum sick.
I got a burger from the drive through there and they took a huge bite before wrapping it up. You could see every tooth.

They had the balls to tell me it wasn’t them, I said “well who the fuck would have done it then?” and spiked it on the counter lol