• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Meme Contest Winners!

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone!

The best meme contest is now over and the votes have been counted. The winners are....

1st: @VA-Varminter (80 Votes)
    SHMEME.jpg

2nd (Tie): @TheGerman (76 Votes)
    How to break in a new rifle.jpg

2nd (Tie): @VaderRubiconJK (76 Votes)
    vader-rubicon.jpeg

3rd: @gunman_7 (64 Votes)
    gunman_7.jpg

Winners, make sure to send your address to @lowlight so that he can send you your prize.

Congrats to everyone who won and thanks to everyone who participated! We will be running more contests soon so be sure to keep an eye out 👀

Last edited:
    I know I'm late to the party as usual and I have no imagination or skills, but would somebody out there figure out a meme involving "Cornpop" and the weak POS that was somehow elected president?

Please?

Where is the original meme contest thread? I'd like to repost all of the memes into one thread in Maggies Drawers Bar and Grill forum so that we can have access to all the gun memes in one place. Thanks.

Perfect, thank you VA Varminter. I can't believe that goob was voted into the presidency. It just makes me sick.

Thank you again and if you feel like belittly that POS some more, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: VA-Varminter