• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best online places to order 22LR match ammo

Nickoglock2

Private
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2011
Orlando , FL
I just got a new MKII done, and want to order several kinds of ammo to test, and suggestions as to where to shop, Id like to get many different kinds at the same place to save on shipping.

Re: Best online places to order 22LR match ammo

champions choice, champions shooter supply, try wolf match and/or match extra (considered a top value) for bulk cci blazer is tough to beat at 4 cents (paying 15-50 cents may only get you another 1/2 moa consistency)

AmmoMan.com CAN be a good place to get .22lr from time to time. Mostly I check there once a week to see the deals but not to shop regularly since it can be hit or miss on rimfire.

Just discoverd this one. Looks pretty good; http://www.targetsportsusa.com/c-202-22-long-rifle-ammo.aspx#Filter=[Pagesize=73*ava=0]

Don't overlook SK Rifle Match and Standard Plus if your gun likes Wolf. Excellent backup ammo if the other becomes scarce or....the other way around.

Spending ten minutes to search as many online vendors as possible really pays off. A single seller rarely has the best deal on every product. I buy from whomever is selling the ammo I'm after cheapest this week, as the cheapest source may have changed since the last time I bought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigNoise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://gun-deals.com/ammo

Pick your caliber. Enter your zip code. See price per round shipped. </div></div>

That site is pretty much limited to the "bargains". There's no WMT on there, much less any Eley or the like.

True. But many of the sites listed with "bargains" also carry match ammo.

It is also possible that the cheap stuff could shoot well in certain guns. Take clayne b. He just posted a video of himself shooting 500 yards with Blazer ammo.