• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Best Paint jobs on stocks?

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Who should i have my Mcmillan A-5 stock sent out to to get painted? Multicam is the color. I heard GA Precision but does anyone know of anyone else?

Re: Best Paint jobs on stocks?

Sorry if I should know this but what's multicam? Multi-layer camouflage? Do you want digital or traditional?

Do you want Cerakote or Duracoat?

I know of a good certified Duracoater.

PM me if you want his name or if you are interested in having it Cerakoted.
Personally, I'd Cerakote it.

Todd at GAP does a sick Multicam... PM 30calsniper and get him to send you some pics.

I have been researching camo jobs myself and find the best multicam at guncoat northwest and parabellum inc. Both excellent. Nighthawk custom does some fantastic work as well but I haven't seen multicam. Hope this helps.

http://catalog.bulldogarms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3

try it yourself
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Todd at GAP does a sick Multicam... PM 30calsniper and get him to send you some pics. </div></div>

He's your guy.