• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best "parking" video, ever!

My 17 year old daughter can parallel park like a boss....it's impressive really. That bitch in the video, i bet she has a pussy hat.

Branden
First off, even after all that, she still didn't learn anything. (just does NOT have the capability to do such)

Secondly, yes, she probably DOES have the pussy hat. But seeing as it is so complicated, she probably sits on it as a cushion.

Here's what bothers me about this though:

....... and they VOTE,

....... and they BREED,

NO, this is not a slam on 'women'. Not at all. This is a STATEMENT on stupidity in general. Male OR female.

Reactions: Short-bus
A lot of women have poor visualization of 3D situations. They may be great with language, but spaces and shapes are their weakness.

Remember the first time you played Nintendo and when you needed those little plumbing bastards to jump over the pit you would hit the button and swing the controller like you were trying to help them make it? Half way through the video I realized I was doing that- trying to will her to turn the right way....