• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best place for IOR scopes

sam626

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2011
stilwell, kansas
I'm seriously leaning towards the IOR 2-12x36 Spartan. So far, the best price I have found is around $1280 from SWFA. Anybody got any ideas for other dealers that might be a little cheaper or just better people to deal with?

Re: Best place for IOR scopes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm seriously leaning towards the IOR 2-12x36 Spartan. So far, the best price I have found is around $1280 from SWFA. Anybody got any ideas for other dealers that might be a little cheaper or just better people to deal with? </div></div>

I got mine from Liberty Optics.

http://www.libertyoptics.com/

liberty Optics has my vote too, What are you planing on putting in on if I may ask? Make sure you get the one with the cat tail they made changes from the older Spartan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: supermoto917</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> liberty Optics has my vote too, What are you planing on putting in on if I may ask? Make sure you get the one with the cat tail they made changes from the older Spartan. </div></div>
It's going on a 20" 700. I want to keep it light enough for hunting so I have been looking at compact scopes.