• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best place for Nightforce?

Black Majik

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2007
California
Hello folks,

I'm looking for Nightforce dealers, possibly supporters of Snipers Hide who has the best price for a NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR-1.

Any recommendations?

Thank you,

Re: Best place for Nightforce?

Try Alex at Europtics. I am pretty sure that Nightforce locks in their prices though.

Thanks, I've sent him an email.

Doesn't seem like Scott at Liberty Optics stocks Nighforces.

Anyone else? Bummer Nightforce has MAP pricing.

Alex Roy at Euro Optics Ltd will work you an awesome deal always.give a call or email him thru his website.

Last time I looked Night Force had a list of dealers on their web site. 99% of the dealers had the same price. I believe Sinclair sells them.

I have always had great luck working with Don over at Long Range Supply. His prices are as good as anyone else and he will throw in some other things for you like rings or base, if he has not changed it recently. He has always been patient and got me exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you all for your helpful responses.

I placed my order with Don at LRS this morning along with a Badger 20MOA base.

Don definitely has the best thing going if a person is wanting a NF scope.

MIdway has pretty good prices. If they get beat it wont be by much...

Thats at least my experience.

Never mind i see that you arleady bought one...

I can tell you that you certainly wont regeret the scope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another +1 for Alex at Euro. Fantastic guy to work with, and usually has everything in stock.

www.eurooptic.com </div></div>

I bought two NF from Alex and he is great. Ships fast!

Alex at Euro is the man. I got his info on Long Range Hunting about 1 1/2 yrs ago and called him up about a scope for a hunting rifle. I was a little unsure about the scope. He sent it to me and said to check it out (no money changed hands), and told me to either send him the money if I liked it or send the scope back. Everything he said about the scope was true so I sent him the money! I have since recommended Euro to 2 friends who have bought from him. I can't say enough about his scope and his service.

I have been doing buisness with Alex at Euro for 5 years now, and he has plenty of my money. He is who I call for all my optics needs. A1 service and products.

YUP...+1 for Alex. He's very easy to work with. Customer service is GTG.

Alex is definitely on my list to buy from.

For this endeavor, it was tough to beat Don's offer, but I do look forward to future business with Alex @ Euro Optics. He was quick and courteous in his response.

Too bad Scott at Liberty Optics didn't carry NF, he was my first go to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Majik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alex is definitely on my list to buy from.

For this endeavor, it was tough to beat Don's offer, but I do look forward to future business with Alex @ Euro Optics. He was quick and courteous in his response.

Too bad Scott at Liberty Optics didn't carry NF, he was my first go to. </div></div> Thats were I got mine Scott had a very lightly used one on hand
cool.gif