• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy .223 Remmy 700 XCR Compact Tac?

Re: Best place to buy .223 Remmy 700 XCR Compact T

Check GunBroker.com. When I was looking for the .308 there was a few on there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for two of these rifles, if anyone could point me to a reasonable source I'd greatly appreciate it. </div></div>

Re: Best place to buy .223 Remmy 700 XCR Compact T

Gunbroker is probably your best bet, otherwise I'd say it's an order thing. I've seen a couple .223's come through here in the last 6 months but never two together.

Re: Best place to buy .223 Remmy 700 XCR Compact Tac?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for two of these rifles, if anyone could point me to a reasonable source I'd greatly appreciate it. </div></div>

I just bought one from SouthEastern Gun Co:

http://segunco.com/index.php?main_page

I don't know if it is the best price around, but it was the best price with a layaway I could find. I have it on 90 day, $1149. delivered.

YMMV,

Bob