• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Best place to buy a MAWL

79steeler

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    Recently picked up a PVS 30 and I think I want to run it with the MAWL C1+. Who has the best price, quickest shipping times and support? Also is there any other IR Illuminator setups I should consider over the MAWL? Thanks guys.

Nothing is going to compare with a MAWL on the illumination side and with switch integration. As far as best price good luck with that! Everyone seems to be holding at the same price and not offering anything to offset the MAP I guess because they dont have to. If you hit one of the handful of dealers that carry MAWLs at the right time shipping time can be quick if not then you might wait 4-8 weeks.

I have bought both of mine from Operationally Proven Tactical (no affiliation) and had great service. The wait wasnt terrible, just a few weeks. Seems these guys buy in batches, probably because of quantity discounts and dont want to carry the expensive inventory, and with my last purchase I had just missed their cut. They did contact BE Meyers directly and had my order added and Meyers directly dropped shipped to me in a couple of days. Currently they list on their website Available to Pre-Order and will be ready to ship approximately 14 June. The time is now!