• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy an HDMR?

MadKap

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2010
Hi guys,

I've been looking to buy an HDMR, but I've had trouble finding them in stock. Anyone know of any dealers carrying them, and which they recommend if so?

Re: Best place to buy an HDMR?

I would give Scott at LIberty Optics a try. I know he was out of stock but I believe that he either just got some or is expecting them very soon. He has the best price that I have seen.

+1 for liberty optics!

Hmmm, looks like they don't have the HDMR in their catalog. (have the g2dmr coming back in stock tomorrow).

I will check in with them tomorrow.

Any other recommendations?

*Sorry just noticed I posted this in the rifle section rather than the optics section.

Check the bushnell outlet store in Kansas city they had a couple display models that were in store for $900 ish new

Just got one from milehigh shooting today, thanks for the suggestions!

Now just looking for an american defense recon SL mount (34mm).

Wait for Scott to get them in stock at Liberty Optics..He will make it worth your wait. PM him or email him.

Check the Optics For Sell Classifieds Section. They've been popping up left and right these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0311@lar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait for Scott to get them in stock at Liberty Optics..He will make it worth your wait. PM him or email him. </div></div>

+1 Scott is a good guy and has some in stock!!!

http://www.libertyoptics.com/