• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy ARC MBrace Rings / Mount

CasperTheFriendlyGhost

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 19, 2023
Traveling
Hey everyone,

I'm just getting back into hobby shooting after a long absence and I don't know all the best places to get things anymore. I know most places run sales for Memorial Day and while I feel a certain way about that, I also wouldn't mind a sale because I have several sets I need to buy and things get pricey, fast. With all that being said it seems Brownells has a 15% off for Memorial Day Sale, but if there is somewhere better/cheaper or a vendor or something that works with the Hide, that would be my preference. Any ideas? I've also been watching the PX but you never know when deals are going to pop up or not there! Thanks everyone!

I get mine from Midway USA, but Brownells is also a great place to order from. EuroOptic doesn't carry them, but I'm trying to get them to, so I can just buy my scopes and rings at the same time & place, and not have to play shipping ping-pong between 2 different companies and time frames. It gets frustrating. But Midway USA is a great company, and they typically have extremely fast shipping.

Not blowing up the thread, because I need some rings too.

But... I wouldn't say Brownell's was woke. They are just trying to stay out of the line of fire. I'm not affiliated in any way

Thanks for all the input everyone. I think I'll just keep an eye on the PX for now and see if I can pickup some 2nd hand ones at a good price, if I can't I'll try short action precision. Brownells is sold out of what I wanted and it's 20% off today as well

Thanks for all the input everyone. I think I'll just keep an eye on the PX for now and see if I can pickup some 2nd hand ones at a good price, if I can't I'll try short action precision. Brownells is sold out of what I wanted and it's 20% off today as well
Take a look at Midway USA... They have them in stock.