• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy Lapua bullets and brass ?

ralfabco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2009
Houston, Texas
Where is the best place, to buy Lapua bullets and brass ?

I know, that a lot of this material, has flown off of the shelves.

______

In addition, I assume .300WM brass, is not produced by Lapua ? I could not find it, on the Lapua website. Who sells the best .300WM brass ?

_______

With a .338LM, the best option is 250gr scenar bullets ?

That is with a 1:12 barrel twist. I guess you can use the 300gr, with the 1:10 twist ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Best place to buy Lapua bullets and brass ?

Sinclair's is not always the cheapest place. But they usually have most of it in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ralfabco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*SNIP*
In addition, I assume .300WM brass, is not produced by Lapua ? I could not find it, on the Lapua website. Who sells the best .300WM brass ?
</div></div>

If memory serves me correctly... Lapua discontinued making 300WM brass. Now i do not have a 300WM, but if i couldn't get Lapua, I'd try and find some Winchester.

Best place is Grafs with a dealer account (C&R) when in stock that is.

Try dfar in the commercial sales section. He responds to email fast, and has good prices. Has a shipment coming in the end of the month I believe.

+1 for Sinclair, Also try Bruno's in Ariz.

• Wow
Reactions: SNOW JW

+1 for DFAR - he has the best prices of late, good man to deal with.

Bruno's is right there as well. Can't go wrong with either.