• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best place to buy scopes in NY?

desola

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
Spain
I'm planning a trip to NY City and I'd like info about this. Thanks a lot, DESOLA.-

Re: Best place to buy scopes in NY?

There aren't too many options. Where are you coming from (abroad?) and how long will you be here ? I've ordered them for delivery to my hotel when travelling through in the past but there aren't too many places you can get behind and test them.

This is one of the better ones

http://cameralandny1.reachlocal.net/contactus.html

What is the reason for needing to buy in NY? I have bought several scopes in my quest for precision and I find that local retailers are grossly overpriced and you are stuck having to buy what they have and opposed to buying what you want. I have bought all my scopes from various online retailers, Midway seems to be the one I buy from most often but when I bought my nightforce I saved 200$ by purchasing from a member right here on "The Hide".

Ditto - I recently bought a Zeiss scope from Doug - smooth transaction, I made a couple of calls before pulling the trigger and they answered questions without being pushy, annoyed at extra calls, etc. GL