• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Best place to buy thermal?

ghuff

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 16, 2018
    Minot, ND
    I am going to buy the pulsar trail 2 when it comes available to the public. It is my first thermal, and I was wondering where is the best place to buy thermal optics, and why? I understand that this topic has probably been brought up before. Just looking for some insight before I bite the bullet. Thanks

Just curious... how can you be both a Hessian and a Minuteman at the same time. Aren’t those two mutually exclusive?

Do the Hide admins know American History 101? :giggle:

I am going to buy the pulsar trail 2 when it comes available to the public. It is my first thermal, and I was wondering where is the best place to buy thermal optics, and why? I understand that this topic has probably been brought up before. Just looking for some insight before I bite the bullet. Thanks
    Take a look at NightGoggles. It's our sister oompany geared toward more of the commercial market. Tom the Director there along with his Pro Staff have killed more critters and predators than I will ever see in my lifetime. One of them is a 6 time world coyote champion!

Anyhoot, this week NGI will be launching the largest sale with along with some amazing NV pricing never seen in the industry. Contact tom at nightgoggles for SH discounts as well! He's great to chat with about all aspects of hunting.

Reactions: ghuff
    Just bought Pulsar Digex Nv455 from optics planet. 2 day shipping and competitive prices.

Take a look at NightGoggles. It's our sister oompany geared toward more of the commercial market. Tom the Director there along with his Pro Staff have killed more critters and predators than I will ever see in my lifetime. One of them is a 6 time world coyote champion!

Anyhoot, this week NGI will be launching the largest sale with along with some amazing NV pricing never seen in the industry. Contact tom at nightgoggles for SH discounts as well! He's great to chat with about all aspects of hunting.

Do this.

tom hooked me up when I asked this question last year.

Reactions: ghuff
    Just bought Pulsar Digex Nv455 from optics planet. 2 day shipping and competitive prices.
    You should write up a little review once you've use it some, doesn't seem to be many opinions on them yet. 😊

There are quite a few good guys to do business with here. If the Hide is your primary source of interaction/information, I too would suggest a Hide affiliated vendor.

I have purchased from Ultimate Night Vision and Fox Optic. Both times I had great CS experiences. When my brand new Thermion came dead in the water, Travis at Fox Optic spent 37 minutes with me on the phone going over everything that it might be.

Most prices are going to be close, so sometimes it may come down to promotional items thrown in to sweeten the deal. My last Thermion came with two free APS3 batteries and a QD mount, which I didn't use.