• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best place to buy Vortex Razor 5-20

joebino55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Ft Benning, Georgia
I am in the market for another Vortex Razor 5-20HD 10 mil, EBR-2. Seems like everywhere that sells them has the same price ($1999) Anybody know somewhere that gives military discount or hide member discount? I would probably buy a used one on here but I plan on putting it on the credit card so I can pay it off over a few months. Thanks for any help.

Contact RangerWalker71 here on SH. Great price and very easy to do business with plus he is a forum sponser.
I've got that same scope and works great.

Look at the ads on here from Mile High. They offer a 5% Hide discount...great people to deal with too.

I would try AA Optics out of Indianapolis - 42769Vette is the owner/operator and a hide member - he will work with you on prices and might have a military discount (not 100% sure on discount) - wouldn't hurt to contact him -

I have purchased a range finder and binos from Scott at liberty optics and he is a first class guy. I would give him a call.

I'm in the market for a new scope as well. From what I can see, CSTactical.com seems to have competitive prices and Mike gives us a discount beyond that when you ask for the HIDE price.

Scott at Liberty Optics. Call and talk to him. He will take care of you.