• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes best place to buy

tango6

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2009
IL
I have narrowed it down to the type of rings I am going to get, I chose Seekins 30mm medium. Is there a good deal on them anywhere? The lowest I have found for them is 128.00.I was leaning towards EGW or badger but badgers are around 200 and EGW is never brought up, it always seems to be badger and seekins. also is the 4 and 6 screw ones that much better than the 4 and 4 screws?

Re: best place to buy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott @ Liberty Optics on the Seekins </div></div>

^^^^^^^

I've ordered several sets from Primary Arms, just to give another option. Very smooth transactions.

Try SWFA also. I wanted to order a Seekins base from Liberty for months. Called and talked to Scott...... That was a couple months ago and never heard back when they might be in stock. His web site still shows all Seekins products as out of stock (just checked). Got the Seekins base and Aadmount rings from SWFA in a few days.

The Aadmounts are six screw rings which makes for a wider ring and more gripping surface on the scope tube. Is it needed, I doubt it on my .308, but I'm confident that my scope will never move.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott @ Liberty Optics on the Seekins </div></div>

Agreed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrRogers</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott @ Liberty Optics on the Seekins </div></div>

Agreed! </div></div>

I've bought several sets of rings and bases from Scott. He's first class to deal with.
The last 2 sets of rings I bought were out of stock at his place, and I ordered them from Primary Arms. They were in stock and shipped the same day.
They're first-class folks too.

Scott from Liberty has the Vortex precision matched rings made by Seekins as well, and you may be able to get those in stock right now (just received mine). Scott is g2g!

First off Seekins are excellent rings and they're top notch to deal with if something goes wrong (even if it's due to my own stupidity, haha). Very well made and I do not have any doubts about trusting them with my S&B.

I got mine from SWFA very quickly as LO was out of stock at the time. Honestly, you won't go wrong with either.

Thank you so much for the referrals, guys. It is truly a blessing.

We did receive a nice box from Seekins recently but most of it went to longstanding backorders. I do have a set of unclaimed 30mm medium (which I offered to Tango 6, dibs) and 34mm high.

We charge $119 and $139 each, respectively, which is MAP, with free shipping.

We will be fully restocked with Seekins rails, rings, bottom metal etc in the very near future. Anything you might need drop me a line

Scott

Another bump for AADmount. Competitive price & built like a tank. Jon A. was quick to respond to some PMs I sent as well. They are likely overkill...but I just don't give a damn