• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to order fx120i?

Sincerd

Drone
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2019
Freestate
There was a threat from back in 2018 that said CE products was the best place to order. That was back when they had 30% off. I was wondering if this is changed since. Is there a better place to order 4 years later? Any sales going on?

CE ships almost immediately and they come pre programmed for the autotrickier . They will be tough to beat .

Reactions: AllenOne1
There was a threat from back in 2018 that said CE products was the best place to order. That was back when they had 30% off. I was wondering if this is changed since. Is there a better place to order 4 years later? Any sales going on?
Back in 2018, there was a minimum dollar amount requirement on the scale on our website. The discount code was a way to get around that requirement. Since then, that requirement has changed and we were able to keep the price down without a discount code. It is still the best price around!

what is the website I need to go to to order one. I am ready to up my reloading.

Found it thanks will be getting in contact with them after the holidays