• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to purchase POF upper

trisurvivor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
MN,USA
Hi guys,

I am in search of a POF p308 upper with either 16 or 20" barrel. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding one or directing me towards where I can purchase one. What am I looking at for a price? Those that have them, would you go 16 or 20 and why. I already have the 223 in 18".

Thanks,

Aaron

Re: Best place to purchase POF upper

I have a couple of 16.5" POF's, and a GAP 20" upper. I like having both, but if I could just have one, it would likely be the 16" for handiness and versatility. I don't know where to find a new upper, but a gun shop here in Tulsa, has a used 20" complete POF for 1899.

Email Hide member Frankie Ice at [email protected]

He has helped me in the past and ran a big group buy on here last year. I just heard from him about some friends who want POF's.

I have the 20" and really like it. A shorty would be nice too though

Rainier Arms has the 20 and 16 complete uppers in stock as of a few days ago. $1899

Felex at AVguns.com is the largest POF dealer in the nation and will probably have what you're looking for.