• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best price and service for S&B 5-25x56 PMII?

mattmcg

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2007
CA
I need to purchase an S&B 5-25x56 PMII with 0.1mrad adjustments and a P4F reticle. Which dealer offers the best pricing and service? I also need somebody that has one in stock and is ready to ship?

Who do you recommend?

Re: Best price and service for S&B 5-25x56 PMII?

Alex at Euro Optics took care of me. Always nice doing business with a hand shake over the phone!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageStag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Alex, bought a NF from him, great guy. </div></div>

BIG +1 for Alex, have tried others, straight talk, great pricing. Find another S&B vendor that'll ship your $3k scope before you've paid for it, 'nuff said.

There are a few on SH that are often recommended, but check with each about availability:

* Matt in Virginia
* Scott at Liberty Optics
* Mike Cecil at CSGunworks.com
* Alex at EuroOptics

You know about the Premier Reticles 5-25x56mm scope that will be available in June or so, right?

Cant go wrong with alex. Great service, super to deal with.

Another recommendation for Alex.

I inquired about a sunshade which he shipped without payment so that I was satisfied prior to payment.

YUP...I've bought a S&B and a NF through Alex and had them at my door before I even sent him a dollar. Dude is the best.

I went to Alex's shop recently took look at a few optics in person. He offered to let me take home a Zeiss I liked and come back Monday to pay for it. He has an outstanding inventory and seems like a great gentleman to do business with. I'm going back to buy a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm very soon, he stocks over 100 NF scopes. His site is eurooptic.com, it's worth a look.

does Alex offer Hide pricing or just the price that is listed on his site?

S&B doesn't want lower than msrp or some sort of pricing listed anywhere if you want lower you gotta call in and ask.

Call Warrior Gear as well. Scott has great prices for Hide members.

I bought a S&B PMII from Alex and have never had better service. He is first class. It made me sick when I viewed his hall of shame showing how many people tried to screw him by not paying for optics. Dead beats like that ruin it for the rest of us.