• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best price on a AMG 6-24x50?

BuckeyeRifleman

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2017
Ohio
Wondering who had the best price for an AMG 6-24x50.

I qualify for the .mil discount, but after taxes/fees/shipping it seems like it’s really not the best deal. Didn’t know if someone like CameralandNY had a better off list deal for members.

Thanks!

I assume it’s better than the $2500 listed if you call him? Just trying to get an idea, I need to sell some stuff either way to come up with the funds, just need to know what my target is.

If someone wants to PM me that would be helpful.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Secant
I assume it’s better than the $2500 listed if you call him? Just trying to get an idea, I need to sell some stuff either way to come up with the funds, just need to know what my target is.

Thanks guys!

Just go to their website and put it in your cart. You will see the price there.

Thanks guys!

If it's the mil/LE/Fire price then it would be about 40% off MSRP. MSRP on the $3699 so price should be around $2220

Reactions: BuckeyeRifleman