• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best price on KRG Bravo?

Mattyh921

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
In the market for a KRG Bravo chassis for a remington SA. I was wondering if any knew of any sales going on right now? Would even take a used one if anyone knows of any

Brownell's is good of you can line it up with one of the $10 off $100, $20 off $200, etc things they do.

They have good blem sales for some of the holidays too.

Brownell's is good of you can line it up with one of the $10 off $100, $20 off $200, etc things they do.

They have good blem sales for some of the holidays too.

This is what I did. $10 shipping and $55 off $500 order. I threw some other stuff on to hit the $500 mark and got some stuff I'd been needing to order but hadn't gotten around to it.

Im looking for a stealth grey bravo for a tikka t3 if anyone knows of one, or can shoot me a pm. Thanks!
If I were you I'd register on the KRG web site for a notification once they are back in stock, in my experience they send out immediate notifications as soon as they are in. Justin and his whole crew are tops in customer service and great to deal with.

I like SG, I've bought from them before but I'm needing just projectiles, I didnt see any reloading stuff on they're website though.

Yea I discovered that after I posted, I've bought a couple things off there already