• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best price on left handed Bergara B14R Steel?

topslop1

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2010
I have found $950 so far as lowest price; looking to see if there's anything better floating around before pulling the trigger.

That's about $200 less than I paid for mine roughly 18 months ago. I was shopping for a T1X lefty for over a year before I stumbled upon my B14R. At $1250 (with 3 mags and tax), I know that I overpaid, but I'm very happy with my Bergara.

At $950, you're looking at a pretty decent deal from what I've seen.

Attachments

• 25-25 rifle with 25yd marker.jpg
    25-25 rifle with 25yd marker.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • I missed one.jpg
    I missed one.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 38
  • new target with dime.jpg
    new target with dime.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 39
I payed 1000 with tax and everything out the door. Great rifle shoots bugholes. I stuck it in a Pdc chassis but the original stock is great. If you are going to put in a different stock just buy barrel action and save about 300. A &J sporting had some lefty steel barreled actions last week.

Being a lefty makes things tricky so I usualy buy what I can find. Like the heavy barrel, walnut stock savage .17hmr that I liberated from the local gun store. Now my kid can have my plastistock right handed hmr.