• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best price on Rem700 SPS AAC-SD 308 rifle

Re: Best price on Rem700 SPS AAC-SD 308 rifle

I got one a couple of weeks ago from "Silent Industries" in Alabama. Malcolm is the man.

I got mine in KS for $600 OTD...so about $550+tax...Im going to send in the rebate to and see if I can get $40 back
smile.gif

Where in KS? Contact info?

I got mine from gilberts guns. Mine was shipped for 620.00. They were great to deal with
John

I just got mine at Bud's for $600 shipped. Best price that I could find. They are in stock.

I was looking for them yesterday morning, Buds had them in stock. In the afternoon, when I was about to order, they were out of stock.

This morning I wanted to look at the gun and day dream....buds had them listed as in stock again!! So, I bought one...now they say they are out of stock again. $600 shipped.

Don't forget about the $40 rebate.

Got mine from buds as well. $599 using a card, would have been around $581 or so sending check or money order.

Just mailed off for the $40 rebate as well. Not sure if this model sps qualifies or not, guess I will find out.

Can't wait to shoot it.

Has anyone taken one of these apart and weighed the bbld. action and bottom metal seperate from the stock?

I just received the $40 Rebate Check for my AAC-SD. I guess this model does qualify.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glazer1972</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone taken one of these apart and weighed the bbld. action and bottom metal seperate from the stock?
</div></div>

No, but I could weigh the bottom metal and stock which I am no longer using for you, if you'd like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ordered my dad one from here:

http://www.onlinegundeals.com/Home.htm

I used my CC, and it was 618.00 shipped

</div></div>

I used the same guys at the same price. Call them up, they are easy to deal with and sent all the papework to complete the rebate form.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cluebat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glazer1972</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone taken one of these apart and weighed the bbld. action and bottom metal seperate from the stock?
</div></div>

No, but I could weigh the bottom metal and stock which I am no longer using for you, if you'd like. </div></div>

Thanks, but it's too late. I already bought one. I wrote these figures down somewhere and need to find them and post them.

if your in kansas, try asking guys at the local gunshows. a lot of people will order for 10% over their cost just to keep up their minimum yearly orders.

Can someone point me in the right direction about the rebate?

Thanks.