• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best price on Vortex Strike Eagle

There are some older reticle (EBR2C/EBR2D) Viper PST Gen II’s floating around in the Strike Eagle price range as well. A lot of optic for the price.

Happy to help with Vortex Strike Eagle. Looks like a couple other dealers have also offered. We have that magnification in both MOA and MIL. If that is your choice, go for it.

I will tell you that customer feedback has been that the SE in lower powers is pretty darn good (like the 1-8x), but you might also consider a small upgrade in longer ranger like the 5-25x range, but that depends on your use and budget. For just a little bit more, the PST Gen II is going to give you noticeable resolution benefit at the higher end of the variable power. It also depends on what you are shooting at 25x and how far, and what gun you are using. In my opinion, a little extra on the barrel and the scope goes a long way.

Happy to talk you through options, DM me, if you choose.