• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best pricing on trijicon acog?

Re: Best pricing on trijicon acog?

Try looking in the exchange or on some of the AR oriented forums. I have picked up several used ones this way in excellent condition...at significantly below MAP.

The ACOG is such a rugged sight that it's pretty hard to go wrong with a used one. Most of them spent the majority of their life sitting in a safe anyways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buggsb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try looking in the exchange or on some of the AR oriented forums. I have picked up several used ones this way in excellent condition...at significantly below MAP.

The ACOG is such a rugged sight that it's pretty hard to go wrong with a used one. Most of them spent the majority of their life sitting in a safe anyways. </div></div>

Same here, I bought several used LNIB with all paper work and save about 1/3 of the new price. I'd look on the board for a LNIB with all paper work.
smile.gif

Considering what a new ACOG costs, I wouldn't shop around too much trying to save a few dollars. I'd highly recommend buying one from an authorized dealer to make sure that you are getting what you paid for and that it will be supported in case of a defect.

The best prices I've seen on them is from botachtactical, but I've heard of lots of guys getting the run around with them on stuff that was supposed to be in stock and wind up being on back order.