• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Best QD mounted multi-calibre suppressor

jsmythe

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Nashville, TN, USA
Ok, Time to start a shouting match, or shooting match as the case may be...
I am looking for a good multi-calibre QD mount suppressor for use on .308, 300BLK, and .223.
I have heard nothing but good things about YHM .30 cal Phantom LT and some good and some bad about AAC 762-SDN-6.
Does anyone have any first hand experience with these suppressors or other QD mount multi-calibre possible suppressors?
I don't want to do a thread mount suppressor.

i bought a Specwar 7.62 on the reccomendation of many others. Everything i read and seen it is the quietest of the multi cals. A bit heavier though, but i am ok with that. Still waiting for it's get out of jail card though.

i bought a Specwar 7.62 on the reccomendation of many others. Everything i read and seen it is the quietest of the multi cals. A bit heavier though, but i am ok with that. Still waiting for it's get out of jail card though.

I debated a YHM Ti can, but one of the 556 rifles I'll be suppressing is a 10.5" that will likely deliver some abuse to the can. I shied away from Ti due to its ability (or lack thereof) to hold up well to the SBR's abuse. Ultimately, I decided on a SpecWar 762 based on the rave reviews it's been getting. Again, like Paddywagon, I'm still waiting on the ATF.