• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Reloading Room Contest

laurenf

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2021
Since many of us have been spending more time indoors, go ahead and show us your reloading room! Submit one photo per person in this thread. If you post more than once, your first one is what counts. The winner will be selected based on highest reaction score. Those with Supporter or Commercial user upgrades will get 5 extra points towards their score. The winner will be announced by Friday, March 5th and will receive 3 months of the Supporter user upgrade and a signed book from Frank for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be turning in a late entry on my new room. It is being built now.

This was my old room
20200624_205114.jpg

Guys,

why you gotta troll, you're embarrassing me in front of the ladies,

I bring over help, I am arranging the chairs on the deck and offering prizes and you're trolling...

C'Mon Man, knock off the Malarkey, play the game or move on down the road.

Don't make the next contest be the reason to ban trolls on SH

Screenshot_20210301-162847.png

Most expensive case feeder, bullet feeder and case gauge I could find.

Upgraded to a 650 and another bullet feeder, video link below.

I'd post a before picture... but unfair. Check out the 'Building the Perfect Reloading Room" thread for details.

I will abjectly 'refuse' to be selected a winner of anything here. Just posting for posterity. There are way better rooms than mine.

So don't vote for this. Or select this. Or award this anything!!! But please do check out the building the room thread. Because there are soooooo many good ideas from 'Hiders that make for a great ammo loading place.

reloading finished 2.jpg

Sirhr

For me and the monsters in the Bear Pit.

I’ve got 3ft by 4ft of real estate. It’s slow. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter.

I won’t win because looking cool is more important that actually shooting well. 😂🤣😂

Oh but it makes ammo that shoots little groups. Yeah. I roll ammo in that fucking abortion.

Last edited:
Slowly but surely getting mine together. I finally started making ammo back in the fall. It’s been a great way to get through the Ohio winter.

Attachments

• FFCF2580-1F44-4FD2-B14B-0370BC056871.jpeg
    FFCF2580-1F44-4FD2-B14B-0370BC056871.jpeg
    528.9 KB · Views: 510
20210301_220748.jpg

I've just got a humble corner in the dungeon compared to most of you, but here's my setup! Next time I designate an area to be my reloading room, it's going to be above ground giving me access to the sunlight 👍

My cleaning bench is the other side of the room. what you can't see is the mini fridge my wife put in there and keeps stocked with frosty beverages. Well, the corner of it's visible. And I built this bow rack to compliment the theme.

Attachments

• 0210212316.jpg
    0210212316.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 1115201700a.jpg
    1115201700a.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 111
Not 100% done yet but getting there. House being flooded after the great freeze of Texas has halted my progress. still need to fab some decorative steel cabinet doors, add one more shelf in the middle, Mount the power strip, and put in lighting.

Was going to set up a room but baby #2 now occupies that space, so I’ll settle for a bench.
E4111C32-F64E-4E28-AEDE-89156DC86A67.png

I am sort of shocked no one set up there 30 blow up doll collection in different poses for dramatic effect , they were all very presentable reloading rooms almost too clean most of them but all looked great congrats .