• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best S&B for 20" REPR

SilentSH00TER

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2010
North Port, FL
I'm trying to pick between 3 S&B options
There is the 3x12x50 PMII LP P4F, 4x16x42 PMII LP P4F, and lastly the 4x16x50 PMII LP P4F.

Not sure which would go best with the rifle, they are all pretty much the same price. Once I pick the model I will then have to make up my mind on either mil or MOA and what mounts to use.

Re: Best S&B for 20" REPR

IMO, 4-16x42 PMII LP P4 (not Fein) for keeping the scope low regarding cheek position. Try to find one with a single turn elevation turret.

And fill your profile, please !

Agreed, the fine reticle would not be a good choice for that rifle setup.

Cut

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSOP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I am going to go with PM II 4-16x42 Gen II XL MRAD
I think the 42 is more then enough. </div></div>

GenII XR? It is also a very fine reticle. Look through one if you can before you buy.

XR and XL are different reticles, but both incorporate the basic Gen II design. The XL differs from the Gen II only when lit, the XR has windage dots in addition to the Gen II.

I would definitely go with a 4-16x for that rifle. A good all around power range and not overly big.

The Gen II XL is a very good reticle also. Better than the XR in my opinion having used both. The P4 or P4F would work also.

Go matching knobs and reticle so mil knobs as there isn't an MOA reticle available.

I agree with Rob01, the 4-16x42 with the Gen II XL and mil knobs would be the go to scope on that rifle for sure.