• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best soft Rifle case w/ a great price (in my opinion)

BroncoMustang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 5, 2018
I was recently searching for a rifle case debating between a hard case (though heavy) and a soft rifle case. Originally I locked onto one made by Blackhawk, but after doing more searching and research and talking with my brother, I came across the best soft rifle case out there and for an amazing price, only $99. It is sold by a company called shoot-long.com and their website is:
www.shoot-long.com/shop/

They use the best material, very thick and durable (1000 Cordura Nylon shell), is wet resistant, a high grade zipper (huge #10 USA YKK zippers), have 1.5 inches of dual density form padding on both sides and has super soft brushed nylon tricot lining inside to protect your rifle. And they are made in the United States.
Check them out; if you do and end up buying one, you won't be disappointed. I don't work for them, but am simply a very satisfied customer hoping that other Hide members can benefit from them, and at a great price.

Their looks nice,too, but Shoot-Long.com's padding is three times the thickness and they are less expensive ( only $99.95 ) and you can get them with embroidery if you want.
I forgot to mention that these soft rifle cases come in Black and Coyote Tan. A more direct website for it is:
https://www.shoot-long.com/product/s...lity-usa-made/

They can also be reached at 801-427-1126.