• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best sourse for a DTA SRS

supratt96

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2010
New Jersey, USA
I'm considering picking up a DTA SRS and was wondering if some existing Hide members who have bought DTAs might not mind helping me out a little. It seems everyone who carries them lists the same prices. Who typically offers the best deals on these and what should I realistically expect to pay?

PM me if you would rather not post this info publicly.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Give EuroOptic a call, I recently bought a Badger from them. It's usually hard to beat their prices.

I should be able to pick of some more from DTA this week. I am still receiving rifles from my 2013 SHOT order. Let me know what you are looking for.

For new DTA's look at EuroOptic, Oakland Tatical, or Primal Rights. Or if your OK with a used one, be patient and watch the for sale section here on the hide. They come up for sale more often then not, usually at good prices for turn key kits......

Good Luck

For new DTA's look at EuroOptic, Oakland Tatical, or Primal Rights. Or if your OK with a used one, be patient and watch the for sale section here on the hide. They come up for sale more often then not, usually at good prices for turn key kits......

Good Luck

All of the above are good dealers. My company, Black Rifle Works, LLC, is one of Desert Tech's largest dealers in the country and we are located about 15 minutes from DT's facility in Salt Lake City, UT. I am waiting for confirmation from my rep on how many rifles and conversions will be ready for pick up today. I should have a good number of Chassis and Conversion Kits available.

Thanks

Black Rifle Works, LLC