• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Best subsonic ammo for build.

ROCKer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2005
Madison,MS
I'm ordering parts for a build. I want to start getting some ammo for the rifle. What should I be shooting?

CCI standard velocity and the subsonic 1050fps stuff is pretty hard to beat. Good luck finding any of it right now.

Wolf Match Target works for me. It is a balance of price for volume and accuracy. I must have tried 30 different kinds of ammo. Some of the stuff that shot better was not worth the price to me. I generally buy 5000 rds at a time of the same lot.

+1 on CCI ammo. Remington subsonic is also nice from the little bit of it that I have fired

Good luck finding ammo to choose from. The current market is pretty much "buy what you can find."

What type rifle are you shooting and the approximate group sizes?
Thanks

me and a mate both have brno no2 rifles mine shoots winchester his remington swap ammo neither shoots. my 1022 hates winchester won't cycle it shoot ok with remington got a few more to try. the only way is to test. I'm glad we don't seem to have the same trouble getting 22lr over here.