• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best suppressor for 300WM gas gun

benfrench093

Private
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2017
I am somewhat versed in the world of suppressors, but not when it comes to AR style gas guns. Ive done a fair bit of reading on the subject but get lost in the details as I dont know much about AR's.

My dad has a Noreen 300WM and he is looking to get a suppressor for it. I know of a handful of quality 30cal suppressors, but Im just not familiar with flow through technology as much and am not sure what the best solution would be for that rifle. I look to you guys as a huge knowledge base on this subject and would like some advice on what direction to go.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Reactions: 912173
I liked my SiCo Chimera-300 so much, that I got a second one for my AR's. I have ASR brakes on everything and move my two Chimera-300's around to whatever I'm shooting. A great accessory is a small welder's blanket, and welder's gloves ... so I don't even have to wait for it to cool down before moving it from rifle to rifle.

I liked my SiCo Chimera-300 so much, that I got a second one for my AR's. I have ASR brakes on everything and move my two Chimera-300's around to whatever I'm shooting. A great accessory is a small welder's blanket, and welder's gloves ... so I don't even have to wait for it to cool down before moving it from rifle to rifle.
So this is a regular old 30 cal suppressor, as opposed to a flow through model, correct? Did you have to do anything to your ar to mitigate back pressure? You seam pleased with the performance?

If I just wanted a top of the line 30 cal suppressor I would likely go with an ultra 9 but Im just hesitant b/c ive heard so much about back pressure with gas guns interfering with performance.

So this is a regular old 30 cal suppressor, as opposed to a flow through model, correct? Did you have to do anything to your ar to mitigate back pressure? You seam pleased with the performance?

If I just wanted a top of the line 30 cal suppressor I would likely go with an ultra 9 but Im just hesitant b/c ive heard so much about back pressure with gas guns interfering with performance.
Every good (and even bad) suppressor will have some back-pressure on a gas gun. I use the Radian Suppressor-Optimized charging handle, and that helps a lot. There are also some Youtube do-it-yourself solutions to seal the back end of your AR. Bottom line ... I use my Chimera-300's on .223/5.56 (rifle and pistol), 300-BLK, 300-WM, 300-PRC and 300-NM ... and they work great across the arsenal.

Every good (and even bad) suppressor will have some back-pressure on a gas gun. I use the Radian Suppressor-Optimized charging handle, and that helps a lot. There are also some Youtube do-it-yourself solutions to seal the back end of your AR. Bottom line ... I use my Chimera-300's on .223/5.56 (rifle and pistol), 300-BLK, 300-WM, 300-PRC and 300-NM ... and they work great across the arsenal.
Thanks for the info. Do you feel that a flow through suppressor would offer better performance? Or would there not be much of a difference in properly set up rifles?

I am somewhat versed in the world of suppressors, but not when it comes to AR style gas guns. Ive done a fair bit of reading on the subject but get lost in the details as I dont know much about AR's.

My dad has a Noreen 300WM and he is looking to get a suppressor for it. I know of a handful of quality 30cal suppressors, but Im just not familiar with flow through technology as much and am not sure what the best solution would be for that rifle. I look to you guys as a huge knowledge base on this subject and would like some advice on what direction to go.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
The best (quietest) .30 caliber suppressor on the market is the Thunderbeast Magnus. Other excellent options are the Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-L, and the Dead Air Nomad-LT, and CGS Hyperion. None of which are flow-through. Flow-through cans tend to not be as quiet, by nature, but they will have lower back pressure for a gas gun, and typically require less tuning. That said...

If the rifle has an adjustable gas system, I'd utilize that for tuning the rifle to the suppressor, and also throw in a heavier buffer and spring to slow down the BCG from the excess pressure the suppressor creates. Pretty simple.

The best .30 caliber suppressor on the market is the Thunderbeast Magnus. Other excellent options are the Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-L, and the Dead Air Nomad-LT.

If the rifle has an adjustable gas system, I'd utilize that for tuning, and also throw a heavier buffer and spring in it to slow down the BCG from the excess pressure the suppressor creates. Pretty simple.
Thank you, so im hearing it can be tuned to work satisfactory with any can and dont get too wrapped up in the world of flow through stuff?

Thank you, so im hearing it can be tuned to work satisfactory with any can and dont get too wrapped up in the world of flow through stuff?
I'm not familiar with the Noreen semi-autos (just their single-shots in the BIG cartridges), so I don't know if they have adjustable gas systems. If they do, then yes, that is what I'm saying.

But everyone has their own opinions on how to go about it, and most will differ from mine.

Reactions: benfrench093
Thanks for the info. Do you feel that a flow through suppressor would offer better performance? Or would there not be much of a difference in properly set up rifles?
What I look for is consistency of aiming point since I move suppressors around from rifle to rifle, and my Chimera-300 is a solid performer in that category. For me, I have seven cans, and standardized on (a) SilencerCo, and (b) the ASR mounting system. Also, with my first SiCo can, I did something really stupid that ruined the suppressor (totally my fault), and SilencerCo fixed it in a week, no charge and no questions asked. The size of the company and the quality of their support really matters to me.

Regarding flow-through vs “normal” suppressor, I have found that flow-through is great when shooting a gas gun rapidly or in full auto. When shooting slowly, like a round every 30-60 seconds as I imagine most would shoot a 300wm, I don’t think the flow-through would be as useful as a lot of the gas from one shot will have had time to dissipate before the next round is fired. I’d go for a “regular” (likely quieter) can for a 300wm.
As other have said, thunderbeast and otter creek labs are generally very highly regarded for quality, suppression level, and minimal effect on POA/POI. don’t think it’s as popular to say around here but I have had very good experience with my SilencerCo Omega 300 on gas guns up to 308 but I really haven’t tested them for POA/POI shift in a rigorous manner.

Is there a Noreen forum somewhere you could ask specifically about that gun? Lots of bolt gun and precision shooting wizards at SH, but I don’t see a lot of discussion of 300WM gassers (which may just be because I never looked.)

Call me crazy but I think a thunderbeast .338 suppressor would be awesome on a semi auto 300wm. My .30 cal ultra 9 works really well on my 5.56 AR (the difference is one click of the gas block). The big bore cuts back pressure and the extra volume helps noise. Plus then you have a .338 suppressor if you want to go big in the future.

Most people don’t understand what happens to a gas gun when you add a suppressor. Most think it’s all about the gas system and the gas that operates the action. While that’s a part of it that can be helped with an adjustable gas block, the main issue is what is happening in the barrel/chamber. When you add a suppressor you build up pressure in the barrel that takes time to dissipate. The bolt will unlock, the BCG will move back and the brass will leave the chamber while this residual pressure is still high. This gives the high pressure gas an outlet (through the action) and will spit gas, unburned powder and noise out the ejection port (hence the reason your brass is so nasty and your eyes burn). While adjustable gas blocks and special charging handles can help with the gas coming through the gas tube they can do nothing for the pressure in the barrel. Flow through designs such as the Huxwrx eliminate the extra pressure, keep your rifle operating as it was designed without much adjustment, keep the action and brass cleaner and eliminate the “ejection port pop”. While a flow through may be louder downrange they are the usually the quietest at the shooter and keep most of that nasty stuff out of your face. The ONLY people that don’t care for flow throughs are the people that have never used them.

I would recommend the Silencerco Omega. Good up to 300 Win Mag. You can also get different adaptors for different threads and change it yourself. I have that as well as some Thunderbeast but if you want to change the threading on those you have to send them back for it.

I would worry about beating up your action with an over gassed gun. 300WM is no slouch

I also don’t understand the one comment above about gas taking 30 seconds to dissipate and your rate of fire mattering at all

I have a Surefire 338 Suppressor I run it on my 300wm bolt and 308 gas guns as well as a 338. It works very well

Just my opinion here I would stay away from sico. I have 3 sico and although 2 have been ok one keeps blowing up to the point I don’t even use it. The welds fail on them and they just issued a recall. However I can tell you my can does not fall in their supposed dates of the recall and is still a useless can.

As far as back pressure, pretty much any gas gun needs to have an adjustable gas block/piston system if it is going to run smooth and reliably.

I have blown up (upper cracked) two m4s when running suppressed as they do cause gas guns to run much hotter. I was running the gun hard in semi as well as full auto. Doubt anyone would run it that way for fun or casual target or hunting situations.

I’m no expert but have used suppressors both for fun and for stupid work, just my opinion.

I like thunder beast
For work I use surefire and never seen a failure.
I will never go back to sico.

Last edited:
Most people don’t understand what happens to a gas gun when you add a suppressor.
No, most folks invested in this game do...
The ONLY people that don’t care for flow throughs are the people that have never used them.
False... I don't care for them, and I've used plenty of them. Don't own one, but the machine gun range I used to work at had lots of them. I've also shot quite a few belonging to other folks at the range. They aren't that quiet. While you are correct that they do reduce back pressure and overpassing and getting gas in the face issues, the fact still remains, DB numbers don't lie. And until someone figures out a way to make one just as quiet at the muzzle, as it is at the port, then I'll maintain my position that I prefer traditional baffled cans. And with proper tuning and quality adjustable components and a little know-how, you can make a gas gun with a baffle can nearly as quiet at the port, and non-gassy. I like my suppressors to be quiet...That's kind of the whole point of one. It's called preference, don't confuse it with inexperience.

I would worry about beating up your action with an over gassed gun. 300WM is no slouch
If he throws a heavier tungsten buffer in there it will help slow that BCG down to avoid excess wear & tear. Plus, it will increase his unlock time, which will help those extra gasses that are in the bore to dissipate from the muzzle before ejecting the spent case...Like the guy was talking about above.
I also don’t understand the one comment above about gas taking 30 seconds to dissipate and your rate of fire mattering at all
If you have a gassy setup, rate of fire will increase or decrease gasses in your face. A super gassy setup with a fast rate of fire creates a big cloud of gas around you. If you've ever shot an M4 in both semi & full-auto with a can on it, you'll know what I'm talking about. And it does take a few seconds to dissipate, so if you don't give it proper time to do so, it will continue to get worse while shooting. But I wouldn't say 30-60 seconds...that's just beyond excessive. I'd say 5-10 seconds between shots is more than enough.

Assuming the below:
1. the shooter is still going to be using earpro since it is still going to be loud as shit (port pop alone would have to be pretty bad on that kind of setup, I'd imagine)
2. the rifle is being employed as a precisionish weapon

I'd buy a relatively lightweight steel can so that the balance of the weapon isn't completely destroyed and to allow for use of an effective can cover to mitigate mirage due to heat of the silencer while still not making it overly heavy. I'd buy a Griffin Explorr 300 gen 2 in taper configuration and a Manta suppressor sleeve. If weight/balance is completely irrelevant (ie. supported shooting only) then the Griffin Recce 7 with Manta sleeve would be my pick. I'd avoid titanium as my titanium Dead Air Nomad LT heats up incredibly fast and throws crazy mirage after only a few rounds on my 24" 300 Win Mag. The Nomad LT sounds spectacular and is very light, but I wouldn't put it on a 300 Win Mag autoloader. There are lots of good options out there these days, good luck on your search.

Call me crazy but I think a thunderbeast .338 suppressor would be awesome on a semi auto 300wm. My .30 cal ultra 9 works really well on my 5.56 AR (the difference is one click of the gas block). The big bore cuts back pressure and the extra volume helps noise. Plus then you have a .338 suppressor if you want to go big in the future.
You’re crazy. But I concur. I actually own a tbac 338 ultra but it’s my dad’s rifle so he is looking for a dedicated can for it.

338 ultra is always the baddest cat in town.

I'd avoid titanium as my titanium Dead Air Nomad LT heats up incredibly fast and throws crazy mirage after only a few rounds on my 24" 300 Win Mag.
That’s a heck of a good point that I hadn’t considered. All my research and interest in 30 cal cans has been in Ti. I actually just took a gamble and bought a diligent defense enticer lti the other day, and they make a SS version, but do you have any suggestions for a quality full length SS 30 cal can? Tbac only makes titanium I believe. Dead air make a SS long nomad? Hydrogens are ti, Q is SS but they are gay, thorium, Jolene, Hyperion only come in Ti. Looks like I’ve got some more research to do. I’ll look into griffin.

Is there a Noreen forum somewhere you could ask specifically about that gun? Lots of bolt gun and precision shooting wizards at SH, but I don’t see a lot of discussion of 300WM gassers (which may just be because I never looked.)
Honestly I haven’t even looked. Figured I’d ask here first since I’m halfway familiar with the forum. I haven’t really seen much if any discussion on 300wm gas guns either in my searches which is why I decided to ask. The only companies I know of that make them are Nemo, falcor and Noreen so seams like there’s just not a lot of them out there. And who can afford to blow through a mag of 300wm in 5 seconds haha

Seams fairly impractical aside from the cool factor but it’s his shtf rifle so I’ll back that all day long.

That’s a heck of a good point that I hadn’t considered. All my research and interest in 30 cal cans has been in Ti. I actually just took a gamble and bought a diligent defense enticer lti the other day, and they make a SS version, but do you have any suggestions for a quality full length SS 30 cal can? Tbac only makes titanium I believe. Dead air make a SS long nomad? Hydrogens are ti, Q is SS but they are gay, thorium, Jolene, Hyperion only come in Ti. Looks like I’ve got some more research to do. I’ll look into griffin.
Yeah, DA makes the Nomad-L, which is solid stainless steel version of the Nomad-LT. Same exact performance, but weighs more, and is SS vs. Ti.

Yeah, friends don't let friends buy Q.

Surefire SOCOM and SiCo SAKER 7.62. I’ve got both. I love my SAKER ASR

Yeah, DA makes the Nomad-L, which is solid stainless steel version of the Nomad-LT. Same exact performance, but weighs more, and is SS vs. Ti.

Yeah, friends don't let friends buy Q.

Friends don't let friends buy DA either, in light of their current unaddressed issues :cool:

Friends don't let friends buy DA either, in light of their current unaddressed issues :cool:
They have yet to have an issue with stainless steel cans... Also, I think fixing people's cans under warranty without question is not "unaddressed issues", just because they haven't publicly aired their dirty laundry for haters on the internet to deep-throat and gargle on, doesn't mean it's unaddressed.

And everyone knows kevin and Q are gayer than AIDS.

• Haha
They have yet to have an issue with stainless steel cans... Also, I think fixing people's cans under warranty without question is not "unaddressed issues", just because they haven't publicly aired their dirty laundry for haters on the internet to deep-throat and gargle on, doesn't mean it's unaddressed.

And everyone knows kevin and Q are gayer than AIDS.

DA has never publicly addressed the issues and what is being done to correct them. For that reason, I have to assume that the issues aren't fixed. Ti or not, DA does not seem to be in a place where any of their suppressors can be currently recommended.

I think it's hypocritical to criticize Q (and all critique that goes their way generally has merit), while pretending nothing's wrong at DA.

DA has never publicly addressed the issues and what is being done to correct them. For that reason, I have to assume that the issues aren't fixed. Ti or not, DA does not seem to be in a place where any of their suppressors can be currently recommended.

I think it's hypocritical to criticize Q (and all critique that goes their way generally has merit), while pretending nothing's wrong at DA.
I've never once pretended nothing was wrong with DA or the way they handled the issue... I've outright stated the fact they didn't put out a PSA and full recall on the S5's was kind of shitty. But, that's their call. I won't recommend a S5 or Sandman or anything Stellite baffled until they get their issues fixed for sure. But stuff like the Mask, and the stainless cans, and even the vast majority of Ti cans don't have any issues. You just hear about the issues more because people only really post about them, which makes them appear to be polarizing. And then you have forum drama queens that want to blow shit out of proportion, etc... And you have a recipe for disaster that makes the problem seem exponentially larger than it actually is.

I've never once pretended nothing was wrong with DA or the way they handled the issue... I've outright stated the fact they didn't put out a PSA and full recall on the S5's was kind of shitty. But, that's their call. I won't recommend a S5 or Sandman or anything Stellite baffled until they get their issues fixed for sure. But stuff like the Mask, and the stainless cans, and even the vast majority of Ti cans don't have any issues. You just hear about the issues more because people only really post about them, which makes them appear to be polarizing. And then you have forum drama queens that want to blow shit out of proportion, etc... And you have a recipe for disaster that makes the problem seem exponentially larger than it actually is.

It's true that some of their models are experiencing more issues than others.

However, I would hate to have a steel Nomad that ended up having a baffle strike or end cap strike (or some other issue, which can happen), and then be stuck in a many month long line of suppressors that are in for repairs, and dealing with the poor communication and CS from DA.

Yes, a steel Nomad will likely have less chance of an issue than a Sandman or Ti Nomad or a Wolverine. But if you do have issues with that steel Nomad, you start at the back of the line behind the plethora of other DA suppressors waiting to be repaired, and you're stuck with the same poor CS that other DA customers are currently being subjected to.

Personally, that's not worth a risk. And I think DA has earned every bit of critique that's come their way, and I don't think they have a better reputation than Q at this point.

I would stay far away from sico. They have weld issues and put out a recall. However I have an omega that has failed twice on me even after they fixed it supposedly. It’s really a useless can at this point as sico cant seem to get their welds to hold on my can. It lasts a few shots and out pops the core. Its quite an ordeal.
I have gone another route and will never buy sico again.

So many to choose from why choose one that has known issues.

Reactions: FuhQ
I would stay far away from sico. They have weld issues and put out a recall. However I have an omega that has failed twice on me even after they fixed it supposedly. It’s really a useless can at this point as sico cant seem to get their welds to hold on my can. It lasts a few shots and out pops the core. Its quite an ordeal.
I have gone another route and will never buy sico again.

So many to choose from why choose one that has known issues.
Sounds like SiCo is worse off than Dead Air... 😂

It's true that some of their models are experiencing more issues than others.

However, I would hate to have a steel Nomad that ended up having a baffle strike or end cap strike (or some other issue, which can happen), and then be stuck in a many month long line of suppressors that are in for repairs, and dealing with the poor communication and CS from DA.

Yes, a steel Nomad will likely have less chance of an issue than a Sandman or Ti Nomad or a Wolverine. But if you do have issues with that steel Nomad, you start at the back of the line behind the plethora of other DA suppressors waiting to be repaired, and you're stuck with the same poor CS that other DA customers are currently being subjected to.

Personally, that's not worth a risk. And I think DA has earned every bit of critique that's come their way, and I don't think they have a better reputation than Q at this point.
I saw something somewhere where it was truly only like 1% of the cans were actually affected, but if you went by internet fuddlore, reddit, forums, and gun counter hearsay, then you'd think it was a 100% failure rate... 🤦🏼 I'm just saying, the internet has pros and cons, and people bitching about stuff and spreading misinformation is one of the biggest cons, because people rarely post about all the good experiences where things went 100% and never had an issue, just the bad ones, and it can make potential customers who will likely never experience an issue with a product, think they're guaranteed to fail, and never buy their products again. Kind of like all the bullshit that got stirred up over Burris, with the 1 bad CS rep that treated ONE person rudely, and didn't do their job properly. Look at how badly that kicked up a hornet's nest of idiocy...

I damn sure wouldn't call them as low, or lower than Q... That's just downright insulting, from a company that has only ever really had 1 major issue. Q has had Kevin ruin nearly every company he's owned/worked for with shit products and poor designs, and then either got mad and quit, or sold it off.

I have no experience with DA and I own 3 sico cans. Two are omega 300, one is a tank and is 8 years old annd is quite beat up. The other one is two years old and has blown up at the welds twice back to back. At this point it’s a safe queen. I will say sico try’s to fix it and turns the can around in about 2 days. However I shouldn’t have to send a can in For failed welds multiple times back to back.

I have no experience with DA and I own 3 sico cans. Two are omega 300, one is a tank and is 8 years old annd is quite beat up. The other one is two years old and has blown up at the welds twice back to back. At this point it’s a safe queen. I will say sico try’s to fix it and turns the can around in about 2 days. However I shouldn’t have to send a can in For failed welds multiple times back to back.
Send it to ECCO Machine and have them actually fix it, re-tube it, put a new stack on it, or something... At least you know it won't be done half-assed. Then send a copy of the bill to SiCo. 👍🏼

I saw something somewhere where it was truly only like 1% of the cans were actually affected, but if you went by internet fuddlore, reddit, forums, and gun counter hearsay, then you'd think it was a 100% failure rate... 🤦🏼 I'm just saying, the internet has pros and cons, and people bitching about stuff and spreading misinformation is one of the biggest cons, because people rarely post about all the good experiences where things went 100% and never had an issue, just the bad ones, and it can make potential customers who will likely never experience an issue with a product, think they're guaranteed to fail, and never buy their products again. Kind of like all the bullshit that got stirred up over Burris, with the 1 bad CS rep that treated ONE person rudely, and didn't do their job properly. Look at how badly that kicked up a hornet's nest of idiocy...

I damn sure wouldn't call them as low, or lower than Q... That's just downright insulting, from a company that has only ever really had 1 major issue. Q has had Kevin ruin nearly every company he's owned/worked for with shit products and poor designs, and then either got mad and quit, or sold it off.

We actually don't know how large (or not) the problem is, because DA is not communicating at all with the public about the issues.

Maybe it's 1%. Or 5%. Or 10%. Or 0.1%.

We don't know - because they aren't telling us. It's up to us to guess, and that's a huge problem.

When SiCo had a recent issue, they made a public announcement with a date range or serial # range (can't remember which), so you knew exactly what the issue was isolated to. No such thing from DA. So with DA, you are left assuming. And the safe assumption is that no can is safe, until we hear otherwise.

Anyways, this isn't a DA bitch thread, and I don't want to turn it into one. This will be my last post in this thread on that topic. My apologies to the OP for the slight derailment.

I have a Surefire 338 Suppressor I run it on my 300wm bolt and 308 gas guns as well as a 338. It works very well
I have an Sig 338 can and I run it on my 300WM bolt gun and would run it on a 300 gasser if I had one. I like to run over bored cans on gassers to ( and bolts) to reduce back pressure and reduce chance of end cap strike. I’ve never noticed cans being louder. 9/45 6.5/30cal etc.

PB

Maybe not the best recommendations in this thread in my opinion.

bn36x3_long_range_photoshopped_resize__86147.1710129464.jpg

Looking up the semi auto 300wm in question. It has a very long dwell length. Imo with 300wm on that no ideal host it won't matter what gas block or buffer you are using, if you put a long high back pressure suppressor on this it's going to beat up the gun and be very gassy. You can only delay unlocking so much.

I probably wouldn't run anything but a high flow rate suppressor on that host. Huxwrx Flow 762 ti, cat odb, sico velos 762, huxwrx ventum 762.

If this was a purpose built host with a shorter dwell length that can really be optimized for those quieter (more restrictive) silencers I'd think differently.

The only interesting combo to me might be tbac Magnus S with the brake but I'm not sure how it's engineered. Most of the time a brake on a silencer reduces back pressure by allowing gas to escape more easily. Unsure of the early time propagation and flow rate of the silencer. On a bad host even with the brake it might not flow fast enough early on to realize most of the benefits of that decreased flow restriction. It would be a question for tbac. That brake will make it louder but at the same time reduce recoil pretty significantly. It's a give and take. Idk I'd still lean heavily towards a high flow rate silencer for that particular rifle.

You could also ask Noreen their opinion/experience.

Reactions: secondofangle2

Being a 300WM, his barrel is going to go (suppressor or not) way before anything else in the gun. Especially in an AR where the RoF is likely going to be higher than a bolty, also without the advantage of being able to just leave the bolt open to cool everything between rounds.

The best (quietest) .30 caliber suppressor on the market is the Thunderbeast Magnus. Other excellent options are the Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-L, and the Dead Air Nomad-LT, and CGS Hyperion. None of which are flow-through. Flow-through cans tend to not be as quiet, by nature, but they will have lower back pressure for a gas gun, and typically require less tuning. That said...

If the rifle has an adjustable gas system, I'd utilize that for tuning the rifle to the suppressor, and also throw in a heavier buffer and spring to slow down the BCG from the excess pressure the suppressor creates. Pretty simple.
The Thunder Beast Magnus is solid, no doubt, but yeah, the downside is definitely its length and weight. Can be a bit cumbersome to lug around, but if you're after top-notch performance, it's worth the trade-off.

How’s that gun running for your dad? I figured out some magazine modifications to make mine feed without issues or damage the brass.

^^^The TB is not a low back pressure can. Besides Huxwrx, take a look at Radical Defense LS3. That's the long version and it's a low back pressure can that meters as well as standard baffle cans on bolt guns (check out TB's Silencer Summit results). Can get it around 8oz. in the titanium version and they also offer Haynes 282 which is the full-auto bomb-proof version which is substantially heavier than the Ti version. It's also a HUB mount system so can use whatever mounting system you'd like. https://rdusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/LS3-Suppressor-3.pdf