• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best thread ever

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

Well.........Did ya ever get your motorcycle from FL ? Or has playing with pigeons been taking up all your time ?

I hope when we finally build our orbiting planetary defense anti-asteroid super rail gun, we name it the Phoenix Eye. A 1000 lb steel rod up to 1/10th speed of light, NOTHING out there except a gamma ray burst will ever pose a threat to Terra.
    biggrin.gif

I was sick Monday when this thread started. I saw it, then spent half my day reading the linked thread.

Then I spent the other half reading about how wonderful Quigley Ford scopes were.

A lot of banned people in those threads.

EDIT:
    Oh yeah, “velclo sneakels” Bwahahahahaha!

I was sick Monday when this thread started. I saw it, then spent half my day reading the linked thread.

Then I spent the other half reading about how wonderful Quigley Ford scopes were.

A lot of banned people in those threads.

EDIT:
    Oh yeah, “velclo sneakels” Bwahahahahaha!

Yes, it can be quite the rabbit hole , once one gets started . Been a while since there's been an epic thread ,of any kind to my knowledge .
    If you fuckers were of the mind to, I bet a certain ass hole ,that pops off up yonder in the reloading section could be ,well let's say "guided" into epicness ......should y'all except the mission.

Yes, it can be quite the rabbit hole , once one gets started . Been a while since there's been an epic thread ,of any kind to my knowledge .
    If you fuckers were of the mind to, I bet a certain ass hole ,that pops off up yonder in the reloading section could be ,well let's say "guided" into epicness ......should y'all except the mission.
    There have been a few that had pretty good potential. Make sure you follow the thread.

Reactions: johnnycat

Uh Do you the gov will ever uh land a man un in uranus? Uh huh huh huh huh huh uh huh uh uhh