• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best Throw Levers for Nightforce Atacr 5-25 / 7-35

RobbW

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2014
Mesa, Arizona
Anyone recommend oem or aftermarket throw levers for the Nightforce Atacr 5-25 and 7-35 scopes? I’m not sure I like the small screw type knob that comes with the scopes. I have it on one scope but not in the other. Wish there was a much longer option.

Thanks.

Robb

How long have you been using the PTL? They work perfectly fine for me. If they are new scopes, give it a chance. I used to have big throw levers on some other scopes but have grown to really like the low profile of the NF PTL and Swaro integrated fin.

Aadland Best. Caps too

Edit. They don’t make throw lever for nf. Switchview does and they work well

FC5FF2CB-60CC-4F35-AC7C-17B5E407875E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Moose and RobbW
Got you for levers, and the most durable caps. Nylon 11 vs Nylon 12, just made with superior tech vs the ones that have been out there for years. MJF printing produces more isotropic part properties vs SLS printed caps, and Nylon 11 is substantially more impact resistant than 12.