• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best time to buy Kidd 10/22 trigger

psharon78

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 9, 2018
Warner Robins, GA
I'd like to buy a Kidd 10/22 to install in my Bergara BXR. Does anyone know if Kidd does a Black Friday deal? Or do they keep their prices the same year round?

Prices are the same all year, with exception of needing to raise prices for increased manufacturing cost(s).

buy it when you see it cause tomorrow you might not be able to . and the prices of everything are only going to keep going up .

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
There are buys on Kidd triggers at times on RimFudd Central if you are a member.

Thanks just placed an order. I didn't know if they followed MDT and several other vendors by offering a discount during black friday

The ONLY discount I have ever seen from KIDD is free shipping on black Friday, and that was a number of years ago.

When is the best rime to plant a tree? 10 years ago. 2nd best time? Today.worst time to plant? Tomorrow or when the deals come.

Buy now. It's prices fairly. And im a cheap tight ass. Once you feel it, you'll wish you had it 10 years ago.

Reactions: JKW70 and Moose
I have a Kidd SG rifle and the trigger is a dream to work with you will not regret getting one.