• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Best time to buy?

The best time is when you have the $ , Forget sales as the time spent waiting is much more valuable. Every day you wait to purchase just makes the wait time longer .

Reactions: Gtscotty
TBAC has been having special buys around the October/November time frames over the last several years offering their suppressors with an additional 10% off manufacturer ‘s list price.

Nice to get if the timing works but I n my opinion not worth the wait if you are ready now given the already long ATF times. You need to decide what your time is worth. :cool:

There are occasional sales, but the best time to buy in my experience is always 8-10 months ago. Because if you bought 8-10 months ago you might have your suppressor in hand now.
The best time is when you have the $ , Forget sales as the time spent waiting is much more valuable. Every day you wait to purchase just makes the wait time longer .

^^^ Wisdom right here, a hundred bucks in savings won't matter at all after a 10 month wait, the time is immeasurably more valuable. Also why I would never recommend anyone buy a cheaper can in lieu of a quality one that they actually want.

Reactions: brazz04
You could be like the guy I work with who doesn’t see the point in buying now because the hearing protection act is totally going to pass :LOL: