• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Best trigger/ disconnect combo for 43/43x/48 glocks

a1-equipment

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2007
Salem VA
I am not a Glock guy but really like my 43x and 48x both fit my hand well. Wanted to see what trigger disconnect combos people like best. So far I have used a zev with ghost and agency arms with ghost pro both with good results but both at still right at a crisp 4 lbs. wonder if any one has found different combo they like ?

Buddy just used a Agency trigger with a Ghost Edge connector. Wasn’t that much difference maybe a 1lb lighter but once he added the Taran spring kit it really made it nice. Solid 4lb trigger but feels lighter just due to how smooth it is. I don’t know I would carry one that light feeling.

I run a Agency trigger bar in mine and it cleaned the grittiness up. It’s a solid 6-7lb trigger pull still but it’s my appendix/daily carry and gets carried in all sorts of situations. Trigger still breaks crisp and I know where it breaks so I’m still just as fast/accurate with it

Don't have any experience with it yet but I've been a fan of Apex triggers in the past.

i got the taran tactical grandmaster kit for my 43x, made the trigger pretty nice.