• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best UFO interview ever.

Until we learn to spell phonetically phonetically, the aliens will keep flying right on by.

If they are out there
If they are visiting
If we are “seeing” them

it’s all because they want us to.

“something” so advanced leaves nothing to chance viewed from our level of understanding.

Reactions: Bender
I've always found UFOs interesting as well. What I think is interesting is how little people know about technology. It's as if because it's not taught in their conventional classrooms the technology can't exist.

In my experience most "U.F.O.s" wind up sooner, or later sporting Air Force, or Navy markings, or if they don't if you give it long enough you can gawk at them at some museum under the department bizarre, overpriced, way too much ahead of its time, or impractical and dangerous. No better way to keep nosy neighbors occupied then to give them a "secret base" that isn't with ridiculous contraptions, while adults do good work elsewhere.

looks like the navy was testing some new drones

if anyone thinks the drones the DOD are developing are the same you can buy on ebay...they are confused lol

Reactions: RUTGERS95
And didn't tell the rest of the fleet? Not likely. It does beg the question of why they were not shot down. Possibly because of the size and not having a weapon capacity?
looks like the navy was testing some new drones

if anyone thinks the drones the DOD are developing are the same you can buy on ebay...they are confused lol

tons of stuff flys by navy ships and nothing gets shot down

first gulf was there were rockets/missiles that flew right through groups, not one was shot down or engaged...and we were "shooting" not training off California
captain said he saw them fly right past the bow of the ship

no one ever told people the stealth fighter was flying either

just tons of military reports of a triangle

edit: spelling...again

Last edited:
I don’t believe, but there’s always a chance I suppose.

However, I find the topic of aliens/cryptids interesting even though it’s in a “spooky stories at the campfire” type of situation for me. I do think lF it came out these were real the answer would be they are from another dimension.

Scientists say there’s things we can’t see, and there research says other dimensions could exist. People see things zoom off and vanish....so why couldn’t it have just popped through the fabric of this reality into another?

The only somewhat plausible creature is Bigfoot we find new animals all the time, BUT PEOPLE ARE ALSO STUPID and make terrible witnesses. So it was probably a bear.

tons of stuff flys by navy ships and nothing gets shot down

first gulf was there were rockets/missiles that flew right through groups, not one was shot down or engaged...and we were "shooting" not training off California
captain said he saw them fly right past the bow of the ship

no one ever told people the stealth fighter was flying either

just tons of military reports of a triangle

edit: spelling...again
The triangle crafts were definitely the spirit bomber and f-117.

You can’t have a better cover story for secret craft than having people think it’s alien, redirect all the attention elsewhere

Looks like the navy was getting a visit.
How did they keep it hush hush?

Very surprised they didn't try to shoot these fucking things down. Hovering over the flight deck, and/or at eye level of the bridge??

(granted, maybe they tried, and didn't report it).

What's funny is when people get up and speak publicly as if they're experts only to not comprehend the technology they're viewing/discussing... LOL. The craft accelerated so fast it would kill the human being or it change directions so fast it would kill somebody...lol, they don't have a clue on basic science.

Regarding the drones... The captain of the ship either knew they were coming or did not see them as a threat

I found Bob Lazar's story fascinating, Joe Rogan not so much. I believe most of what Lazar said, making up the story about the anti-gravity device and Element 115 would have been a complete fabricated BS story 20 years ago. The gravity wave theory and E115 are now proven concepts. The only thing that sounds fishy was trying to open the anti-gravity device with a plasma torch. I would of hit the bi@tch with an angle grinder, before getting vaporized.

What's funny is when people get up and speak publicly as if they're experts only to not comprehend the technology they're viewing/discussing... LOL. The craft accelerated so fast it would kill the human being or it change directions so fast it would kill somebody...lol, they don't have a clue on basic science.

Regarding the drones... The captain of the ship either knew they were coming or did not see them as a threat

Open source notes suggest they tried to fry it with SPY Radar (last line)

164748911_369849970751869_7395015907859335994_n.jpeg

I don’t believe, but there’s always a chance I suppose.

However, I find the topic of aliens/cryptids interesting even though it’s in a “spooky stories at the campfire” type of situation for me. I do think lF it came out these were real the answer would be they are from another dimension.

Scientists say there’s things we can’t see, and there research says other dimensions could exist. People see things zoom off and vanish....so why couldn’t it have just popped through the fabric of this reality into another?

The only somewhat plausible creature is Bigfoot we find new animals all the time, BUT PEOPLE ARE ALSO STUPID and make terrible witnesses. So it was probably a bear.
wait, you think bigfoot is possible but not aliens?

wait, you think bigfoot is possible but not aliens?
More plausible, I said there’s a chance in general. I also said it was probably stupid people seeing a bear.

I don’t believe in shit I’ve seen with my own eyes, there has to be an explanation. I lived in a “haunted” house multiple people saw the same see through guy at different times, whatever it was it walked through me in the hallway. However it was an old house with shit wiring, supposedly that shit will put off magnetic fields that can make people see/hear things.

Maybe ghosts exist, maybe it has an more plausible explanation?

Mathmatics? Isn't that something that humans came up with to understand "their" surrounding? It's absurd to think humans can define the universe with a bunch of chicken scratch that they make sense out of.
Epic quote. Can I steal that for the next time we have to endure another MOA vs Mil debate?