• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best value 1000 yard Range finder.

RMS65

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2019
I have a crap redfield rangefinder that stops working around 400 to 500. i probably only have 800-900 yards but I'm figuring a safe BS margin. I don't need top tier stuff just one that works.
Thanks

Athlon Midas 1 Mile Rangefinder for only $179.99
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses

Waterproof
Waterproof to protect the product in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater

Diopter adjustment
Adjusts for precise focus on display

Angle Compensation Mode
Provides true horizontal distance to target

Line of Sight Mode
Provides actual line of sight range

Scan Mode
Allows you to get quick readings on different objects or tracking a moving target

Dual Units of Measurement of Distance (Y/M)
Ranges in yards or meters

Effective Ranging Distance
5-1700 yards

Reactions: King_beardsly
My Sig Kilo 3000 will range well past 1000 yards

I have ranged to a mile with the Maven.

• Wow
Reactions: tucaz
Athlon Midas 1 Mile Rangefinder for only $179.99
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses

Waterproof
Waterproof to protect the product in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater

Diopter adjustment
Adjusts for precise focus on display

Angle Compensation Mode
Provides true horizontal distance to target

Line of Sight Mode
Provides actual line of sight range

Scan Mode
Allows you to get quick readings on different objects or tracking a moving target

Dual Units of Measurement of Distance (Y/M)
Ranges in yards or meters

Effective Ranging Distance
5-1700 yards
Thanks. I'll call you tomorrow. I was a local counter customer until July when i moved out of state

Reactions: gr8fuldoug