• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best website for load data?

Sgt. 0811

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2005
Aurora, CO
Hey fellas, I just got back into reloading after a long time. What are some good and reputable sites for load data and good loading data?

Thanks

Re: Best website for load data?

www.hodgdon.com I use it frequently and has always been pretty much right on. They list Hodgdon, IMR, and Winchester powders. Even have a printable version.

Ammoguide is a pay site but has data from almost all the manuals plus user submitted data and a great list of chamberings.
It's a bit clunky but to me it was worth the price.

I don't think that there is any relation between Accurate Reloading and Accurate Powders
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.snipershide.com
</div></div>

I agree. I'm new to reloading and check all the "other" sites in case I might miss something. It's not the sites per se... but I've realized that there is as much if not more knowledge being spewed on this site than anywhere else. The "Hide" guys know their stuff!

People on here are very open-minded compared to most forums. Suggesting something new on here won't get you burned at the stake for witchcraft...

You're here :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey fellas, I just got back into reloading after a long time. What are some good and reputable sites for load data and good loading data?

Thanks </div></div>
This is a good site:

http://stevespages.com/page8.htm

Steve is a good bloke who has a lot to offer.