• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BETA Mag. cover

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Well a buddy of mine gave me the idea because he was looking for something to protect his BETA Mag from chips and cracks.Later on I'll be making these in different colors and maybe some padded versions but for now there just a cordura cover and real pain in the ass to sew up.

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

Re: BETA Mag. cover

He'll have immigrant laborers fully trained on the proper assembly of these within 2-3 weeks, once he gets the outbuilding wired and lighted, its full speed ahead with the Sierra Whiskey sweatshop!

I'm taking apps.for hot immigrant girls now,

Piff,,,they will work by candle light and have pedal run sewing machines.

"mag-sack"

To make your beta mags strong like bull.

Any way you could incorporate a way to mount it to belts, MOLLE webbing or tactical gear in a QD manner? The pouches for them are frickin huge. Most people I know don't like carrying them because there's just no way to easily carry them.

Yea Baby! I like your buddy's idea of chips and crackers too....

DSC015xxx48.jpg

wait a minute....

PARTY.jpg

Put a flap on the front pocket and we can stow the grease and top cap.

Making the 9mm too?

Pocket is an easy add on,had one guy want D rings so he could hook a lanyard in so the mag would not hit the ground in a mag change.

When I get my hands on a 9mm one I'll take the mesurements off of it and make some also.

Alot of different little add on's that can go on these forsure.Many thing is protection of a $250 magazine

Hey Scott. I've got a 9mm one. I'll take one with a pocket for grease and mag cover. Make me one in tan. I'll pick it up when I get my ghillie from you and give you the 9mm one.

Bryan