• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beta O'Rourke Doesn't Want to Take Your AR15 Anymore

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    beto4-e1569363299993.jpg

He's a POS and never trust a carpetbagger he still wants to disarm you , he's just using you to vote for him so he can get into office where he can take your arms.

They say water boarding gets to the bottom of the lies and a slip knot ends the lies.

This is the same guy who reportedly gave his wife a bowl of baby poop, telling her that it was avocado. When questioned about it, he wouldn't directly confirm or deny the incident but said "it sounded like something he’d do". This was published by the Washington Post in a profile they did on O'Rourke back in 2019.

You shouldn't trust the crap he tries to serve you. Literally as well as figuratively.

Fuck that jerk off....that piece of shit would say anything to try to get elected...and endeavor he has failed at spectacularly and which he will fail again in the TX gubernatorial election.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Personally the most insulting thing I find about Beto is the fact he proves every negative stereotype about skaters to be true. I'm an ex-skater so it hits close to home! :mad:

Perennial candidate and certified pussy Beta O'Rourke has apparently had a change of heart. He now supports your 2A and right to own an AR and no longer wants to confiscate them. Has he seen the error of his ways, or has he seen his poll numbers? I think we know the answer to that one.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-flip-flops-ar-15s-polls-trailing-abbott
    In the 1.5 years I lived in TX I quickly learned There's enough idiots in San Antonio, El Paso, Dallas, Houston... as well as other stupid fudds to vote Robert Francis into office next time based on his culturally appropriated fake Mexican-ness alone.

Edit: How did I forget to add Austin?? Wtf.

Last edited:
    Bobby Francis is a POS but all the libtards in Austin, San Antonio, etc. think he's great. What a lying fuck.
    Oh and Bobby boy, come to central TX and try to take it. We'll be waiting.

Reactions: Mwalex
    What’s funny to me is that Biden used him like a stool pigeon during the election then treated him like a turd in swimming pool after the election. Yet here he is once again, with ignorant fools in major cities buying his lies or worse knowing that he’s lying and being indifferent to it because they don’t care about guns anyway. Their brains have not developed to normal adulthood function where you realize a liar is a liar and just because he’s lying about stuff you don’t care about doesn’t mean he wont lie to you about things you do care about. Lying is a major character flaw/deficiency and a person of such low moral character should be avoided.

Reactions: tomcatmv