• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beta "tough guy" savagely kicks elderly woman on subway while spectators film.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • BRONX, NEW YORK: Passengers aboard northbound No. 2 subway train stand by and record with their phones as man viciously attacks a 78-year old woman in a completely unprovoked assault. Video uploaded onto social media shows the man kicking the cowering woman at least 6 times before casually strolling past one of the watchers and said "WorldStar that, my n*gga". Victim was fortunately not too seriously injured.

Article:

untitled-design-78.png

----------
    The woman, who was alone, tries to defend herself as he continues to attack her — all while other straphangers can be heard shouting in the background.
    ----------
    As the train was stopped at Nereid Avenue, the man yells something at his victim before turning around, looking at the camera and shouting, “WorldStar that, my n—a.” — referring to the popular social media page that is filled with violent videos. He then got off the train.
    ----------
    No one called 911 right away, police said, and the person behind the camera continued recording the woman as she held her hand to her head.
    ----------

Video:

Last edited:
    They say the adult human body has anywhere from 1.2 to 1.5 gallons of blood flowing through it. I've got good money on the fact that I could get all of it out of this guy... maybe even an extra pint.

As an athletic and reasonably fast guy, I am sure I could have captured that leg right as he went for the face kick, and then slam my KaBar straight up his shitter right to the handle and twist it as I am pulling it back out...

Want something MORE interesting to videotape, motherfuckers?

Under Giulliani they would already have this POS in custody . DeBlazio will award him a medal . This is what the cities will become . Lawless shitholes . These people vote for this third world shit so fuck em . Zero Fucks given . And before anybody looses their shit , that is my easy chair opinion . If I were there we would have played the knockout game . Followed by the kick some fuckin ribs in game . I am torn on this . This is how working conservatives are betrayed yet this IS the left . Some day we might be running ops to reclaim the cities ala Fallujah.

between 10 and 20 interstate exits control the fate of every city in our country. Control those ramps and you can do a forced darwin experiment in a matter of 5 days....
    And I thought you said you are not a tactician ;)

Ps I need to stop reading this great thread and get to the match brief..

I agree with ArmyJerry. I'll add, control the power transfer stations also.

Fuck the news media. Bury all these stories. Search for polar bear hunting on google and there is zero results
    I would imagine if white people were degenerates and came up with "coon hunting " or some shit Google would have news stories in the results. Not pictures of raccoons

image.jpg
    image.jpg

I once saw a guy hit a girl with a bottle. I broke a bone in the back of my hand and I had a sore knuckles for a couple days. He was removed from the place by a couple nice fellows that had a van with flashing lights and a bed with wheels in the back.
    Later I thought about it and I decided that the next time I should probably not lose my temper. Maintain control and only deliver enough punishment that the POS remembers the beating and why it happened.
    OH yeah. If you tell the doctor that you broke your hand in a fall. The x-rays will rat you out.

Someone needs to deliver an ass beating on the POS in the OP.

Low life bastard... and not one person came to her aid? Too busy filming it, chickenshits deserve the same beatdown the piece of shit that did it deserves.

These pussies always pull shit like this where they know they can get away with it and on targets that offer zero resistance. What goes around comes around...

since breaking my hand and dislocating an elbow punching the fuck outta a POS in NYC I have progressed to the choke out and stomp method, choke out violently not like the popo, stomp head into curb. stomp limb joints across the curb... people usually too scared to get involved when they see and hear it in progress, less damaging to ones older brittle bones and life long reminders to the recipient as they never walk with a correct gait again.

I am a peace maker by nature so I only had to deploy this method once,,, it was epic. The fucktard in the video would have been the second time I would have used it,,, might have just had to choke him our for good.

I once saw a guy hit a girl with a bottle. I broke a bone in the back of my hand and I had a sore knuckles for a couple days. He was removed from the place by a couple nice fellows that had a van with flashing lights and a bed with wheels in the back.
    Later I thought about it and I decided that the next time I should probably not lose my temper. Maintain control and only deliver enough punishment that the POS remembers the beating and why it happened.
    OH yeah. If you tell the doctor that you broke your hand in a fall. The x-rays will rat you out.

Someone needs to deliver an ass beating on the POS in the OP.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    since breaking my hand and dislocating an elbow punching the fuck outta a POS in NYC I have progressed to the choke out and stomp method, choke out violently not like the popo, stomp head into curb. stomp limb joints across the curb... people usually too scared to get involved when they see and hear it in progress, less damaging to ones older brittle bones and life long reminders to the recipient as they never walk with a correct gait again.

I am a peace maker by nature so I only had to deploy this method once,,, it was epic. The fucktard in the video would have been the second time I would have used it,,, might have just had to choke him our for good.

after getting my hand set and cast put on, doc said i would be better off using a club next time

That chicken noodle would go down easy if his knee was fucked. Saves the hands and keeps the aids blood away. I'm no badass, but this dickhead looks like an easy target. JMHO.

He is the result of democrats et al destroying the black family structure.

They are trying to destroy all family structure. Single parent households are one of the big things destroying this country.

Wasn’t there but My buddy stepped up to a man beating his ignorant white trash lady at a gas stations day. To quote my buddy he said” Why don’t you try doing that to me?” “And he did” when the cops got there she didn’t want to press charges “ cause I love him” ... noble thing to step up even tho he took a beating and I agree this beta toughguy needed a kabar buries up his ass

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    That video succinctly encapsulated what is wrong with society. A black male attacked an elderly woman while the people around them videoed the episode on their phones and did nothing to help her. There is nothing more to be said about the animal doing the attacking and the weaker animals that watched. THAT is why I am not afraid when the SHTF.

No Kabar up the ass, that won't hurt enough. Catch that leg, ram the knife guard deep into his crotch, pull it out and slam it guard deep into the top of is quadriceps and pull south. Try to hit the femoral artery on the way down.

I think the animal needs gutted! Let him bleed out all slow and like! That’s all!