• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better late than never

pilotjoe

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2017
Wisconsin
Hey all!
I just finally got caught up with things and moved over from the old site. For those who didn't see (or forgot) my intro from the old site, I'm located in Wisconsin. Grew up on a farm, so shooting was just something we did. Started shooting my dad's 22 (which I still have) when I was really young, and started deer hunting with dad when I was about 14. (I'm in the over 60 crowd now!) I have a number of rifles and pistols, and try to shoot regularly. Love the info I get from the folks on these forums, and look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Where about in WI? There's a few of us around regularly that keep up in the member link up section. I've yet to meet up with anyone but they keep me informed on local comps and such.

Halfway between Madison and the dells. That thread I mentioned is the Wisconsin 2017 events thread. Seems to be at least a half dozen of us in the southern half.