• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos better looking than my girlfriend lol

Re: better looking than my girlfriend lol

I like it! Nice looking barrel also
smile.gif

Nice, I've been inbetween the M&P and the H&K USP in 40 or 45 for my next automatic pistol.
How's it shoot, and ya I like the extended barrel on that aswell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need pics of said girl friend </div></div>
That might not end so well
smile.gif

Haha said gf doesn't exist... Anymore. Shhhhh. But on a serious note, shoots excellent. The grouping isn't as close as the 9. But not disappointing by any means. It came with three grips, so comfort issues are non existent. It was between this and a glock. But the glock is like an 80s camaro. Tough but to boxy. And thanks to strangedays, the barrel makes it sound and look like a beast. There's a lot of debris on the front sight after about 200 rounds, but its loud as hell and less barrel raise recoil wise.

Nice looking M&P 40 and I like the ported barrel.

This might be a stupid question, but can you buy one with that barrel factory? Or is it aftermarket?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This might be a stupid question, but can you buy one with that barrel factory? Or is it aftermarket? </div></div>
No you cannot buy it from the factory like that. It is a Storm Lake double ported aftermarket barrel.

and considering i got mine from you, did you have to do anything to it... or was it just a drop in?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakegein</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and considering i got mine from you, did you have to do anything to it... or was it just a drop in? </div></div>
The new Storm Lake barrels have the option of being oversized for gunsmith install or a drop in option. When I purchased this barrel they only had the one that had to be sized. I had a gunsmith fit it. I have heard great things about the drop in barrels and I am now running I KKM barrel in my M&P but I shoot "limited" so I couldn't have ports. The ports were nice for muzzle climb though.

yea, it was a big difference compared to the stock barrel, and i cant say i dont like having flames shoot out the top of the barrel. haha