• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Beware of Triad Tactical!!!!

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
I purchased this tactical accessory around two years or so ago. I have used daily at times, for weeks on end. I try to research before buying to make sure I'm getting the best money can buy and this time I feel let down. I would have expected it to last at least ten years and my understanding is that there is no warranty. I'm very, very disappointed
wink.gif

Just pullin yer leg Steve. Guess it's finally time to order another one
smile.gif

Re: Beware of Triad Tactical!!!!

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of rifle/gear companies going to shit lately.

Cut

people pay for that level of "already broken in".come to your senses and name your price.

Thats a damn shame. Steve? WTF, over?
grin.gif

Every since Steve hooked-up with that dwarfish exotic dancer with the three nipples, big ears and a flat head from Kandahar, the company has gone straight down the toilet......Such a shame.
wink.gif

-Pat

Had me worried for a second.. Phew..

Now thats how a shooters hat should look.
smile.gif

hell if you got that kind of wear out of it, i may have to get one or two of my own...but only if they warantee them

probably the best fitting hat you got.....i had one that looked worst than that and i had to retire it finaly after countless bitch sessions by the wifey....we had a nice procession and everything. god rest it soul!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot _Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every since Steve hooked-up with that dwarfish exotic dancer with the three nipples, big ears and a flat head from Kandahar, the company has gone straight down the toilet......Such a shame.
wink.gif

-Pat </div></div>

Dickhead, stole my girl.

hell besides the tear it looks like you have taken pretty dam good care of it, ive got cheap hats at walmart that have lasted so long i had to throw them away just so i can get a new one

funny actually when I was in highschool, that look was in, we would frey the ends of our hats..lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wards75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">probably the best fitting hat you got.....i had one that looked worst than that and i had to retire it finaly after countless bitch sessions by the wifey....</div></div>

Heh, sounds familiar! I have a great old hat, 7 years old, I haven't found a replacement for yet either, and my wife hates it! What gives? There's so much grease in the hat it's water proof!

Glad the post was received as intended, I was fearful an internet ass kicking might erupt if it wasn't.

She's been a great hat but I think it's time to retire it before it falls apart and hits the dirt leaving me standing there with my jacked up hat hair. Best fitting hat I've ever had.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it... what's wrong with the cap???</div></div>

Uneven wear pattern ...............front of the bill has let go while the side remain intact . Quality control is out the door !
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That hat looks mint! you should see my underwear
laugh.gif
</div></div>

awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the bill falls off you will have a skull cap! </div></div>

better yet..buy a propeller and you have the baddest propeller hat in history

535full.jpg

I was a bit weirded out by the title.
laugh.gif

I've been trying to put together a tactical rifle and all the accessories to try local comps and it has been a nightmare of changed prices, missing orders, back orders with no notice, delayed shipping ... one thing after another (none of these vendors were members/supporters here). And I only have four sessions with my shooter before May. And Triad Tactical is one of the vendors that came to the rescue. Terry even called to let me know that an item wasn't in stock and ask if I wanted to wait or send the rest. Mel at SC has been stellar about a last minute ammo order. And SWFA answered all my noob quesitons and beat the best price I could find on a Bushy 4200.

Even if I have to wait in line or even pay a little bit more Triad, Mel, SWFA, and the other vendors here will get all business now that I know what's what.

Dangit Phylo you scared me for a minute. My tshirt is a weekend staple and is looking about the same but its just starting to fit right

OK, just got on the Hide for the first time since yesterday afternoon.

VERY FUNNY, HA HA!

Phylo, confirm your shipping address and I will send you a new hat. Only hitch is, you have to get a picture of yourself, with your rifle, wearing the hat, in the Winners Circle at Indy(does not have to be on race day).

Not much to ask for a free hat.....

For those of you that seek such a hat:

LINKY-LINK

Its probbaly made in China. Perfect if you are an Urban Yuppie kinda like the Green John Deere hat after 6 months of cow shit and sweat.

That is funny I was just getting ready to hit the "rant" button. Nice hat by the way looks to be just getting broke in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, just got on the Hide for the first time since yesterday afternoon.

VERY FUNNY, HA HA!

Phylo, confirm your shipping address and I will send you a new hat. Only hitch is, you have to get a picture of yourself, with your rifle, wearing the hat, in the Winners Circle at Indy(does not have to be on race day).

LINKY-LINK </div></div>

Much appreciated Steve. I actually read your post then jumped over and ordered one. Can't have ya sending me free stuff after I just poked you in the ribs a bit
wink.gif

I'll see what I can do about getting you that pic, the race is coming up so I might be able to get it done.

I can see the news reports now:

"This just in Phylodog was arrested today for running around the infield with a rifle. He was screaming something about "Triad told me too"..took three taser shots to bring him down"

Sorry to hear about your experience, Steve is a thief and a liar. He tells you you'll have something in a week, and it's there in three days, long before you've gotten the wife prepared. And, every time you look at his website, you end up broke. Somebody needs to do something about this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

You ought to bronze that hat. It will be past down through the generations!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, just got on the Hide for the first time since yesterday afternoon.

VERY FUNNY, HA HA!

LINKY-LINK </div></div>

Actually, what I am afraid of, is the headlines reading something like this:

This just in.... Phylodog was arrested today for running around the infield wearing a Triad Tactical hat and NOTHING ELSE.....

I don't want to picture that, let alone, the rest...

smile.gif

I'll not admit to wearing this hat with nothing else on and I'm pretty sure no one has any pictures.

I hope.

I'll post a new pic when I get the new lid for a nice before & after.

This is a routine problem that was first reported in 2004.
They will need to send out an inspector.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to hear about your experience, Steve is a thief and a liar. He tells you you'll have something in a week, and it's there in three days, long before you've gotten the wife prepared. And, every time you look at his website, you end up broke. Somebody needs to do something about this. </div></div>

OK, thats a good one. Sorry to be so disappointing Red.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That hat looks mint! you should see my underwear
laugh.gif
</div></div>THANKS FOR THAT VISUAL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

OK, thats a good one. Sorry to be so disappointing Red. </div></div>

Hah, can't argue with your customer service. I managed to leave my hat at Sistrunk's store outside the Hardrock range, I'll have to put another one on my next order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to hear about your experience, Steve is a thief and a liar. He tells you you'll have something in a week, and it's there in three days, long before you've gotten the wife prepared. And, every time you look at his website, you end up broke. Somebody needs to do something about this. </div></div>

Red I have had the same damn problem with Steve and that store. Thought the bastard was out to get me or something. I need to place another one too...Oh I hate having to explain to her. Steve you need to come up with a "wife's receipt" where all of the prices are drastically reduced or it says I traded for this to be included in all packages!!

Well once again Steve comes through with the quickness. Here is the pic as promised:
IMG_0077.jpg

Thanks again Steve!

Now to start the training process all over again for this new lid....

Around here you would pay extra for a hat like that!
Put it on Ebay..