• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BHAZ?

IrishWind

Laughing at the Absurdity of it all
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2003
NoVa
Yesterday in the metro DC area the weather turned unexpectedly nice. So we went to downtown DC to see the damage from the beginning of the month and see if things were getting back to normal. Plus we wanted to see the BLM street. First tingle of the spidey sense was all the police cars in the area. But OK. Parked near the Old Ebbitt Grill, which contrary to reports is still open. As we got two blocks from St Johns Episcopal Church, yikes. A phalanx of bike police in formation waiting. Some dude in an ill fitting bikini on a segue taunting the police. And barricades with protesters blocking H Street in front of the Church. The wife and I decided it would be better to be elsewhere fast. Which was good because 5-10 minutes after we left, that phalanx went in a dispersed the protestors.

And then last night the protestors tried to create the BHAZ (Black House Autonomous Zone) and attacked Pres. Andrew Jackson's statue in Lafayette park.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
818fc9f493586150c6ecf34e42a03475.jpg

+

LL_DT_6097_Stinger%2040mm%20Round-60%20Cal%20Rubber%20Balls.jpg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
also, is there a reason statues are bolted down to the base?

seems like a half dozen 1" lag bolts would prevent these ghetto goblins from tearing these things down.

also, is there a reason statues are bolted down to the base?

seems like a half dozen 1" lag bolts would prevent these ghetto goblins from tearing these things down.

If I had been the past creator of those monuments, and knew what the future would be like, I would have placed charges of high explosives lined with steel balls and caltrops underneath them, with a spring loaded fulminate/metallic flash composition primer connected to a rod fixed to the monument's base and activated by the monument being moved... All sealed inside a lining/vault guaranteed to be weather-and-waterproof for centuries to come...

Some ancestral burial vaults and mausoleums in China are actually mined in this fashion. To prevent landgrabbers and predatory social movements from bulldozing them. Once in a while, some dumbasses fuck with the wrong family plots and the local weather forecast becomes "partly cloudy with a chance of thunder and raining body parts"...

If I had been the past creator of those monuments, and knew what the future would be like, I would have placed charges of high explosives lined with steel balls and caltrops underneath them, with a spring loaded fulminate/metallic flash composition primer connected to a rod fuxed to the monument's base and activated by the monument being moved... All sealed inside a lining/vault guaranteed to be weather-and-waterproof for centuries to come...
Er... I wouldn't have. 'Cause, y'know, some things need to be moved for legitimate reasons. Abu Simbel, for instance, or the Titanic Memorial or the statue of the Duke of Wellington. Besides, wouldn't that result in the destruction of the statue and the martyrdom of the poor innocent victims of eeevil statuary oppression, anyway? Putting out some of these really nifty Shockwave taser "claymores", though? That'd work. That'd work real nice.

But these nitwits... just wait. There's gonna be more vandalism than just this. In the coming weeks, maybe months, we will see The Three Soldiers being attacked because it shows a white man ahead of two minorities, we'll see the Smithsonian graffitied and vandalized (including the African-American museum, I bet), and who knows what else.

And yet Trump will not send in the troops to quash these cockroaches. WTF is he waiting for?

The appropriate civil authorities to ask for federal intervention on DC property... after all their efforts fail.
And the Capitol Police to request aid... when federal ground is beyond their ability to protect.
Most unfortunatly it's not HIS job right now... Posse Comitatus...