• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cowboy25actual

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2009
ok next on my list is a good tac bi pod,id perfer one of the shorter ones,,whats the best,, ill be putting it on a bell carlson,a2 stock,,,,thanks

Re: bi pods

oh yeah and one of thoses tacical,stock round holders with the flap,that cover rounds,,thanks

I use the same as Lone Wolf NO complaints.Most likely the most popular for good reason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use a harris BRM-S and have few complaints. The Atlas is new to the scene and gets good reviews, but I have not laid hands on one yet. </div></div>

What part of southern IN are you? I've got 2 atlas' they're worth every cent. one's still NIW because the rifle it's destined for isn't complete. If you're close enough we could hit a range soemwhere and you can play with one.

LM

Two big thumbs up for the Atlas, look for my how to on installing the rail, 6-9 harris swivel notched legs with PodLok is the only other choice IMHO.

they look like they are built well,,,ill be looking at these more,,thanks for the input guys,,,ive learn more on this sight,, and had so many people,,, really try to help a newbie,,,,,you guys rock