• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bicycling/Excercising & Concealed (or open) carry

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Do any folks on here ride their bicycle for excercise (10-15 mile daily) whilst carrying? If so are you carrying concealed or open (if allowed)?

What setup do would you recommend to ride and carry (on person)?

Fanny pack when it's warm out. Shoulder holster if wearing zippered sweatshirt.

If I had been in a city I would have looked at courier bags.

As I mentioned in the motorcycle carry thread, a Hill People Gear kit bag works well for bikes. You can even get the accessory straps that hang off a CamelBak' shoulder straps and thus offloads most of the kit bag's weight.

I use a Belly Band Holster. When I bike I carry the Glock 19 and When I run I take the Glock 43. Very comfortable and securely holds my gun wallet and spare mag.

As I mentioned in the motorcycle carry thread, a Hill People Gear kit bag works well for bikes. You can even get the accessory straps that hang off a CamelBak' shoulder straps and thus offloads most of the kit bag's weight.
Hill People Gear Kit works well on horseback, bicycle, ATV, UTV or anytime you need handsfree for activities, great recommendation.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Some ladies carry in the area between their upper womenhood. I typically ride longer or much harder and have no solution. I suspect a belly or back pack would be great accept if one needs it quickly then forget it.

You can inside the waist band carry in front. Pull your waist band up higher than normal so the firearm basically rides on your belly an doesn’t hit your thighs.

Be careful as the barrel is basically going to be pointed at your genitals, maybe leave the chamber empty with the idea of charging on the draw. I wouldn’t do this with a revolver.

Good to see some fellow cyclist here. If anyone is interested in and out to the range and back fun ride, please check the video below. I will be doing this more often with other rides and guns.

Bersaglieri Run #01 - Bicycles and Joker Pistols​

Reviving an old Italian tradition of scout troops on bicycles.
Bike: Schwinn Super Sport Hybrid. 32c Rene Herse Rear Clipless pedals and new derailleurs.
Pistol: Ruger Black Grand Mamba - TandemKross Mk4 Kraken Lower with Maddmaccs 16" barrel and Volquartsen bolt and trigger.
Ammo: CCI Mini-Mags Carried 40, bought 150
Target yardage: 15yds & 25yds
Route: Over the mountain, through the gravel back alleys, through downtown to the flats 11.5 miles total
Notes: Proved it can be done. Looking for more of a challenge.

iu

R